[Denied] flamewarrior's application

[Q1] Sammy
[Q2] I am on for 2-3 hours a day, Mabye a little bit less on thursday’s becasue of a club.
[Q3] I would like to be a helper because i like to help and i love the gratitude people give me back, also i know how frustrating it is to try and do something you cant do, so that’s why you have helpers. I also want to stop people thinking, there are no helpers online and then trolling or griefing. I want to stop this so I will be online as long as i can.
[Q4]Yes, I will. I love to help that’s the best thing about the sever. i will if someone gets grief help rebuild there house because it is useless to ban the guy and till leave the house griefed. i have seen people [p man] grief and I myself have been upset because I told him to stop but he did not i could not do anything and there were not any helpers online.
[Q5] I do now yes thanks to Legoman. I know most of the warps and the/i [item name] i know what guest, members, crew and helpers can do.
[Q6]I love helping, sport, friends, youtubing, fish, dark-gaming, terraria and gratitude. i don’t like griefer’s and trolls. i have lots of pets. I am english and I live in devon I am 16 and live with my gf.
cheers guys, take care. many thanks to Legoman, tipster and warsong for helping me start.

1 Like

Here are some tips- Add more to the answers, better grammar and punctuation, and you will do great! Click on edit under your post.

1 Like

i am English so my grammar’s probably different to yours

1 Like

I think this could use a bit more. Do this, and you have earned your plus one.

1 Like

Fine use capital letters and punctuation. Also especially add more.

1 Like

I’m also english and the grammar is not that different. It’s not an excuse

1 Like

Well, however I do not know if you are going to change it, but I don’t really know how the application matters as long as you help out a lot and are a good person. You are nice and helpful, and you know enough now that you will do great! +1

1 Like

Ok I don’t know american english. So I did not know

1 Like

By the way, question 5 means not necessarily how to spawn items and warp, it means like have knowledge about becoming a member and a crew member. I know that you do so add that. Also this app is important, so make it look important. I am not trying to down your app, just giving you some pointers.

1 Like

i have done it guys come look at it

1 Like

American english is very similar

1 Like

Not quite there. Keep going!

1 Like

done more

1 Like

+1.

1 Like

+2 so far

1 Like

+1. this is a very good app and u r nice on server. +3 now :smiley:

1 Like

cheers guys

1 Like

This app is better than your original one. However I agree (this is a British English person saying this btw) with Legoman about the fact that you need to improve your grammar and capitalize everything that needs it.

1 Like

ya :stuck_out_tongue: lotsa ppl

i jst noticed that not one of the 'i’s are capitalized.

cept the bginning sentence ones

1 Like

Box has people testing for him, but he does so much…

1 Like