[Denied] Fabsol's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban Link. http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4615
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly? I broke 2 rules knowingly. I had no idea about the rest since I had not been warned about them.
[Q3] Do you think your ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason. I do not believe my ban was fair since I have barely at all been warned by an administrator or moderator to remove an exploit, or to stop doing something that should not have been done.
[Q4] Why should we unban you? I think that you should unban me because I now understand what not to do, and I will do my best to avoid breaking the rules.

3 Likes

Why would you need to be warned to know the rules? Did you not think it prudent to read them beforehand?

So, your reasoning is that it is perfectly ok to break the rules so long as you’re not caught? You are expected to know, and follow the rules. You’re not entitled to warnings; you break the rules, you lose server access.

You should have already been aware of the rules. You also broke several, extremely obvious rules, despite having been warned about them. It goes without saying that toxicity and exploit abuse would not be allowed.

Based on your total disregard for the rules (seems as though you did not even read them), and abhorrent behavior on the server, your appeal is denied.

2 Likes

Well then, could there be another way to get unbanned? If not, I’d like to speak to you in private. I’d expect a message somewhere within this week. falsephabsoul#4371

2 Likes

That means this appeal is denied.
You can make another appeal in a month (From when you first made this appeal), and attempting to beforehand will likely result in another denied appeal.

2 Likes