[Denied] Expert Ace's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/4946
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I didn’t break the rules knowingly

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Absolutely not, the kid (Firestar) started the fight and got me mad and then I sorta lost a bit of control from there

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I am new to this server and I love it a lot, especially the gamemodes which are incredible, and also the PvE section too. So according to why I should be unbanned, its because I won’t do it again, and if I meet up with Firestar again, then ill make a truce with him so we can both forget about the fight. Hence, I really feel bad of how I was banned and think I was the bad person from the first place, but I truly wanna be unbanned to play some of your Zombies gamemode. Thanks

3 Likes

When you join the server it tells you the ban link

5 Likes

Yo so am I still banned?

3 Likes

Yo please reply back, its about to be 7 days and this post will be deleted

3 Likes

After multiple times of getting kicked being told not to keep sending those messages in chat you continued.

It’s interesting that you refer to the player by “kid” primarily and call it a “fight”, yet ignore the first fact in-game and betray the one-sided nature of what happened in-game with the second case. In-fact, the “kid” as you refer to him, was more mature and handled the situation better than you did. I don’t see any reason why allowing you back in is a good idea at all. Reading over your conversation again just makes it all the more clear that you have something wrong going on to cause you to say things like that to someone else, especially a “kid”.

4 Likes

I refer to call him a kid cause he actually stated he was a kid himself, and the times that I got kicked out was truthfully that I thought it was some kind of lag and not getting kicked out for doing something wrong. But if you do not want me to return to your server to keep it safe from people like myself, I completely understand and will take these consequences without trouble.

2 Likes

Please reply to clarify if I am still permanently banned and will not be able to play in your server

2 Likes

No. No one refers to a person they don’t know as “kid” on the internet unless they’re internally trying to prove or point out something. The fact is, that person did nothing wrong and you started being incredible horrible to him. If we take into the account that you thought he was a kid, that makes it worse because it means that you’re being horrible to someone who you in your mind know is a child. If you as an adult (assuming you are) saw another adult start being horrible to a child saying what you said, would you trust that person to be around children?

That’s where we are at right now and I don’t see why your behaviour would be different considering what we know so far.

4 Likes

You see, the first person that who started to say the badstuff was Firestar, I tried to tell him to stop spawning in bosses and spaming them around and he replied with “stfu” and then I know what a child types and all that since I had experiences of these kind of situations. Then thats why I called him a kid, and after I called him that then he admitted that he was a kid, pretty sure he also classified himself as a 10 year old boy.

Telling the truth my guy.

2 Likes

The first person to say something at all was you. The first person to say something bad was you and I quote “Firestar ur shit”.

What does it matter that he is a kid? How does that change anything? That only makes it worse for you because it makes you look worse for picking on a kid of all people.

5 Likes

Oh, okay legit I forgot I said that at the start, and I don’t only pick on kids, that’s weird. I just pick on people that get in my way, get annoying and frustrating and people who get on my temper by doing silly and stupid things such as him, spawning lots of bosses around and not being able to take care of that situation he made himself.

2 Likes

Anyways, did you ever wonder that my chatting won’t interfere with the game itself, and many MANY people chat in ways such as myself. So you can probably still let me play in the game but mute my chat if you wanted to. That will prevent my “horrible behavior” from ruining others experiences.

2 Likes

Cmon bro, I’m just desperate to play the gamemodes zombies, I really like it and wanna play more. Just tell me what I or u gotta do so I am able to go back in.

2 Likes

Hey cmon, the faster you reply the faster we can get this situation out of the way so I can play some gamemode zombies.

2 Likes

Hey dude just be quick, I’m really desperate to play in your server, just mute me of what ever so I can play.

1 Like

Very impatient and unconvincing. If you want quick judgement, so be it. Denied.

5 Likes