[Denied] Emtec helper application

Have been on the server for at least 1 week- Done

• No application made which has been denied within the last week-This is my first
  • Not have any offences on record, including temp bans but not warnings- I have never being warned and never being banned
  • Have good spelling and grammar (to an extent)- I think i do
  • Have a Verified In-game account-Yep
  • Be mature-I believe i am
  • Be willing to give up normal Crew stuff to help people-Definitely
  • Already help people on a daily basis and answer questions- I already do with my current rank
  • Have a good moral standing-I believe i do

[Q1] What is your in-game name?-
My in game name is Emtec

[Q2] How often are you on the server?-
Nearly every day it is a really fun server easily my favourite

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?-
I think this is a great server and i want to do my part to help out and keep the server running. I can enforce dark-gaming’s rules and help people achieve their goals and become a even greater individual to help this server. And if I was a helper, I will gain more commands that could help me achieve my goals of becoming a moderator and if lucky a admin

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?-
Yes i will prioritize helping other’s and answering questions to my full extent and i would try to help and answer any questions from the people on the server before carrying out my personal adventures.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?-
I have spent time learning as much as i can to try to help people around the server also because I have had a lot of experience with helping people. I learned almost everything in the game. I can give an answer to any question given to my full extent. I also know a’lot of the Admin commands, such as world edit, chests crefills, spawning mobs and bosses. If anyone need help, I’m obviously the guy to ask.

[Q6] Tell us about you?-
My name is Henry i am 12 years old and live in N.S.W Australia.I have played terraria for quite some time and know a’lot about the game and am willing to share me knowledge. I believe i am well known on the server and i always try to help people in need and am there to welcome new people to the server and just to help to my full extent

To support please +1

nice app! but I think you could add a bit more to each question. +1

ok thanks

Edit your helper app a little more Emtec. Add more to every question (as much as you possibly can) Even thought the helper app isn’t the most important thing ever, it still shouldn’t be a 5 minute quick post. Edit some more and you’ve got my vote in your favour

This is like the shortest helper App I have ever seen

No offence Emtec but I agree with Raiku, it is pretty short and if you really want this you should add quite a lot more. Once you’ve added more I will have no reason not to +1 you, good luck. :slight_smile:

thanks

You get a +1 from me… :slight_smile: good luck!

still short

It’s Short and the Questions are not bold-ed

Don’t you all think you are being a little hard… You all have already said It is short 5 times… I think he gets it…
-Hello (crew)

As others have said please add more Emtec. If you want the position, act like it.

Emtec type your questions like this [notag][Q1]yadayadayada[/notag] and it will bold your questions
besides that though i think you deserver it now
+1

thanks MrSandwich

I agree you need to add a lot more to this application but once you have done that you will get my +1! :slight_smile:

You didn’t add that much… You just added the Requirements

there i added more

much better +1 good luck

much better +1 good luck

thanks

Nice +1