[Denied] DJBJAMIN's Helper Application

Q1: My in game name is DJBJAMIN. Although people call me DJ.

Q2: I am on the server about 2 times a day for 1 hour each. I am on a lot more on the weekends. On the weekends i am on like 3 times a day for 2 hours each. I will tr to be on as much as possible.

Q3: I want to be a Helper there is a lot i can help with and I like to help people and i will try my best to help every person i can.

Q4: I will be providing as much help as i can even if i have to google it I will provide the help. afteral helping people is the top priority before yourself on a server if you are staff if i am correct.

Q5: I believe it is important to have quite a bit of knowledge and i will be able to be put up to any queston that people ask me even if i have to search through the internet and 1000 pages. I will also tag team with other staff to get the information.

Q6: I am a 15 year old boy that lives in Las Vegas. I am going to high school, 9th grade. I am going to Eldorado High school. I am a Straight A’s Kid. am a Senior Admin on a minecraft server called NFSCRAFT. I plan on going for my Honors degree. Always happy to help.

um u need to have been here a week so please can this be locked till a week

It doesn’t matter about locking it, people will just not post a reply to the application just yet :).

This definitely needs to be longer

[quote=popstarfreas]Have been on the server for at least 1 week[/quote] You only have to be on the server for a week, and all I would worry about is making it longer. If you do not know how to edit it, just highlight your whole post, and you will see the word “Edit”. Click on that, and make your answers to the questions a bit longer. Also, improve your grammar a bit, and spacing out the questions would help to.

ok i have been on for 5 days so i can wait 2 more

Any Terraria servers for reference?
I don’t really get why you would simply want the position to eventually get the Admin status; that’s not really why we hire staff members here.

Also, for inspiration, I would take a look at other applications that have been accepted. Here are a few:
https://dark-gaming.com/thread/accepted-awesomebeastly08-s-helper-application.425
https://dark-gaming.com/thread/accepted-application-for-helper.391

I made some ajustments to my application guys

It’s still quite short, how about you try to make it as long as some of the ones pop showed you…?

I agree.

[quote=DJBJAMIN]Q1: My in game name is DJBJAMIN.

Q2: I am on the server about 2 times a day for 1 hour each.

Q3: I want to be a Helper there is a lot i can help with and i like to help people and i will try my best to help every person i can.

Q4: I will be providing as much help as i can even if i have to google it I will provide the help.

Q5: I believe it is important to have quite a bit of knowledge and i will be able to be put up to any queston that people ask me even if i have to search through the internet and 1000 pages.

Q6: I am a 15 year old boy that lives in Las Vegas. I am going to high school, 9th grade. I am going to Eldorado High school. I am a Straight A’s Kid. Always happy to help.
[/quote]

People don’t wanna know about where you live, your gender, where you go to school, what’s you name, we wanna know if you are helping.

Uhh dfasgold, I don’t think that a person needs this much instruction on an application. Either +1 or -1 and be done.

Dfasgold you have to have a reason to -1 or else it won’t count.This could use some more added to it though…

alright guys i wil add more

there we go more is added. let me know if i need more.

You could add more to Q6 but otherwise it’s pretty good (In my opinion :)) I guess I will just stick this in here… [b]+1[/b] This application is pretty good. :slight_smile:

So? You can be admin on about 200 servers and still not get admin on this one, how about help out on the ones your admin on already?

Life lesson for you.[b] -1[/b]

Dfasgold please do not be rude!

Yeah… If you are kind to people, you will most likely get kindness back. If you want people to be nice to u, be nice to them.

1 Like

Thank you Dragonslayer.

1 Like

You tried hard for this, and help a good amount. +1

1 Like