[Denied] d.e.s.t.r.o.y.e.r's ban appeal

[Q1] ban link= http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3758

[Q2] i was unaware at first that picking up items dropped by hacker would also get me banned, when i later on found out i couldnt resist the temptation of keeping the hackers items.

[Q3] i do think the ban was unfair because in my defense i did not use the banned items which could have affected the other players gaming experience such as the boss loot bags. Also this is the first time i have committed an offence in this game.so a permanent ban is a bit
harsh.

[Q4] i understand my predicament now for going against the rules when you trusted me not to.

I want to say to the staff, creators and members of darkgaming.com that I’m sorry a thousand times, Cheating is certainly an unforgivable mistake. I totally deserve all the anger and punishment from you guys for what I have put the members of the game through.

it also pains me to never see the dark-gaming server ever again as a result of my misbehavior. Guilt burns in my heart thinking of how i might have spoilt the game for others due to my recklessness. Each time that I think of of what ive done and the punishment that i have been given, I get angry with myself because I can imagine all the time the other players would have spent enjoying the game just for me to come and spoil it due to my recklessness

I’m feeling like this because i truly want to be back on the dark-gaming server. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have cared one bit and moved on. I still care deeply about the server especially the zombie game mode. I truly want to be back on the server as soon as possible because i have reflected on my actions

2 Likes

I’ve updated your banlink (and in your post) to include that you’ve used a modified client for godmode having reviewed the evidence in the report against you.

And as stated in the banlink, you yourself used a modified client to cheat in items. Mr Serial (the hacker) only gave out boss bags and platinum coins, yet you had several stacks worth of adamantite and cobalt bars and a stack of life crystals, with little of anything else.

Report from last reset also shows you to have cheated in items then.
At the time, you had 120hp, yet had obtained these items.

3 Likes

Yes i am guilty of using modified client but of course after reflecting on my actions including the usage of the modified client and accepting the hackers items i can assure you i will never try and alter the gaming experience ever again as i stated in my apology.

i am truly sorry to the staff and gamers of the dark-gaming community alike for spoiling their gaming experience.

2 Likes

Why didn’t you include this in originally in your appeal?

3 Likes

in the original ban it mostly specified that i knowingly used a hackers items in-game so i did not think i would have to appeal for the modified client as well, which is foolish, so in my apology you will see i made sure to apologize for cheating as well as being reckless.

2 Likes

As I suspected, Q4 is plagiarized. https://pairedlife.com/problems/apologyletterforcheating

[quote=audrey07 from pairedlife]Example #1 of a Sincere Apology Letter for Cheating
Below, you’ll find three samples of apology letters for cheating, each written to address different needs and situations.

Dearest [ __________ ],

Sometimes, there are simply no words that can adequately express the depth of a person’s feelings that are plagued by regret, guilt, and sadness for a wrong done. This is my predicament now for hurting you so badly when you trusted me so.

I want to tell you I’m sorry a thousand times, but I know my apology can’t undo what has been done or ease the pain in your heart. Cheating on you is certainly an unforgivable mistake. I totally deserve all the anger and resentment from you for what I have put you through.

However, it also pains me to see you suffering as a result of my misbehavior. Guilt burns in my heart thinking of all the hurt that you must have felt because of my recklessness. Each time that I think of you, I get angry with myself because I can imagine all the bitter tears you must have shed when you learned of my indiscretion.

I’m feeling like this because there is still love for you glowing in my heart. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have cared one bit and moved on. But I don’t want this relationship to end. I still care deeply about you and love you with all my heart. I truly want you to be happy again with me still being a part of your life.

Well, a mistake is a mistake. I know I don’t have the right to ask anything from you when I have foolishly betrayed your trust in me. But if you can find it in your heart to forgive me and give me another opportunity to prove to you how much I love you, I will be very, very relieved indeed. For that would mean I still have the chance to love and cherish you as you deserve, and a chance to make your future a happier one with more laughter and fewer tears.

Lastly, I just want to say that I have faith in my love for you. I have faith that we will overcome the odds and make our relationship even better than before. Give me another chance and I have faith that, one day, we will look back at this and be glad that we didn’t walk away from each other.

Loving you always,[/quote]
Not feeling the love.
Appeal Denied.

5 Likes