[Denied] Coach's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? My In-game name is Coach

[Q2] How often are you on the server? I’m on the server as much as possible and I try to get on everyday. Because I love it :slight_smile:

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? Because I want to be able to help all of the new-comers to the community. And show what I can do, and I think I am a very capable person when it comes to helping people out.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Yes. I will help others because I want them to enjoy their time here at Dark-Gaming and that will give us a good reputation. And also have had a lot of experience with the game and servers and also I have had experience with many of the higher rank commands.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes, I believe that I do have sufficient knowledge because I played Terraria a lot and really enjoy it. I have noticed that in-game most of the time their are not many (if any) staff online to help out the new people of the server, I would love to have a few new commands that can help with the needs of the server and community. I have helped many people already so far in my time being here and I want to be able to help even more so than I have been because I am

[Q6] Tell us about you? Well, for those who don’t know me, my real name is Brandon, I love Terraria and I have played it more than any other game that I have owned, my favorite color is lime green because it is a color of peace, I am 14 years old, I live in Australia and I am proud of it :slight_smile:
I am a very considerable person and I am also a very approachable person and if anyone needs help I am more than happy to answer any questions they ask. If someone is upset I will try my best to help, if there is a problem with the server I will do everything in my power to fix it. If there are any serious problems I will alert the Staff of the server to help solve it.
Feel free to talk to me anytime.

Anyways, I hope you likes my application.
Thanks.
Coach~

1 Like

Well overall this is an ok application. I’d like you to improve on some of the questions and make them a bit longer. The last question is more in sentences than a paragraph and I think it’d be better as a paragraph, but hey, I’m picky. In relation to [Q5], that doesn’t only mean your knowledge of terraria, it also means your knowledge of the server rules, how to rank up, etc. If you improve some of these things I’ll +1 your application. Good luck. ^-^

EDIT: Thanks for adding more! :smiley: Well it seems better now so I’ll throw in my +1. Thank you for listening and improving your application. Once again, good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

There, I added a lot more.
Thanks for the tips.

1 Like

Spectacular. I believe you’ll make a great helper +1

1 Like

Thanks bros!

1 Like

You sound like a great helper. +1

1 Like

When you say there aren’t any staff online when you are on, it is most likely because you have a different time zone, and also, staff aren’t mainly there to help with people’s questions. Helpers do that, and Helpers aren’t staff yet. I want to see you helping on the server before I comment my input, but this is a great application, so nice job with that.

1 Like

Bump* I know there are a lot of applications lately but yeah.

1 Like

Great app man lots of info +1

1 Like

-1 from JK +1 for me great job hope you get helper

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

This is a fantastic app and I think you will do good as helper. [b]+1[/b]

1 Like

[b]+1![/b] Great and long application!

1 Like

Much appreciated!

1 Like

Bump again Just don’t want this to be forgotten :slight_smile:

1 Like

it wont

it wont

1 Like

Yeah, BoB don’t 4get apps :slight_smile:

1 Like

1+ / +1 this app because it is long interesting and also fills in alot of information and also coach helps alot of people so yeah 1+/+1

1 Like

Okay Dragonslayer :slight_smile:
And Thanks Wubb.

1 Like

+1 pretty good app and you help on the server,it would be good to get helpers from different time zones

1 Like