[Denied] BillCipher Helper Application

This is my helper application,

[Q1] What is your in-game name?

My in-game name is Bill Chiper.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?

I’m active 3-4 hours / day.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

I want to be a helper because I like the server and I want to help people. I want to help the others helpers with they activity.
Most people don’t know much things about general items, pvp, map, building, rules, and I can help this people to know about this.
Is too easy to helping other people, but with rank, people know who is authorizate to help and who no.
With this rank i can be more helpful and i can do more commands helping me to do this job.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

I helped and i help all players who need to be helped because this staff helped me all times, without refuse.
I want to help players, without refuse.
I think is too easy to help people.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

Yes, i have sufficient knowledge.
I know how to be a crew, where is boss arena, i know lots of things about game mechanisms and other.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

I’m Bogdan, i have 17, i will have 18 in one week.I’m from Romania and i play terraria from 7-8 months.I like this game and i love it.
I learned to speak English single, no one teach me.Sorry for my mistakes/grammar, but i think you understand.
My father is dead, my mother works and my school situation is good.

I know some days ago i have make stupid jokes, and i regret it.

1 Like

Bill please change your helper app a bit, the grammar isn’t that great and i did not see you helping players.

1 Like

If you do not see me helping people, does not mean that I do not help people.

1 Like

I did not say you wouldnt help, but when im on the server i dont see you helping. You dont need to attack criticism. Clean your app a bit and help more, then you get my +1.

*Edit: You should put a space " " after a dot “.”, you should add some more content to your app (add some more stuff to your answers and make it longer).

1 Like

Capitalize the I’s xD When I see you helping I’ll give u my +1 :wink:

1 Like

If you want to see me helping, please come on the server often.

1 Like

BillCipher if someone gives you constructive criticism please take it and don’t reply in an impertinent manner. Please leave a space before you answer each question. Please add some more information on the third and fourth question. If you can, please try to fix your grammatical errors and your spelling mistakes. Good luck.

1 Like

Ok Donuts.Sorry for all.I’ll correct .

1 Like

I’m not so sure about you being helper… I mean your grammar is bad… I have proof in your own thread “The Eye Clan”
[b]"Bomby, i sayed to a helper becauze we joked.

Raik, i don’t saying this."[/b]
And you caused a lot of trouble for Antasma and me, one example of how you made us a lot of trouble is making a house in lochie’s paladin church as I remember…

+EDIT:

Also I Never seen you Helping anyone at all… We have been in the server together a lot of times and not even once I have seen you help… There are also a lot of things I would like to say but I cannot explain it…

1 Like

[quote=popstarfreas]You must:

• Not have any offences on record, including temp bans but not warnings
  • Have good spelling and grammar (to an extent)
  • Be mature [/quote]
    This is in the requirements, joking or not you shouldnt tell to annyone on the forum to shut up, if you want to joke then please do this in a private chat. You got warned by me and many others because of trolling (placing a house-protection right on lochies church) and inappropriate language.

This does not mean you have no chances to get helper, but you should really start to play after the rules.

1 Like

This is umanity.Please close this theard, if any people want to help, he can because a shnittzi joke.You entered on my serious theard about my clan and sayin’ blablabla, a jokkie word,i told you to shut up in a cute maniere because you break my chanches to start a clan, and i saw you don’t be able to accept people changes.If you don’t want me in this server staff, you can say, don’t make this phrase about me, please.You warned me, but you don’t banned me because i regret it, and if i regret it, you don’t belive that?Of course.
Close theard, Help you if you get it.

And i understand what you say, and i changed me, i helped people, i want to be a helper.
First, you saying you don’t saw me helping people, but why you say the last reply in first day of my application?

1 Like

At first i did not ban you because im not able to, second you have to look after the requirements, you cant just pick one and do it, you have to follow all requirements. I did not say i wouldnt want you in this position, its a bit early for a helper application but i am not able to decide this. If you really want to be a helper you should be mature (and you should follow the rules and requirements). This is criticism and it wont kill or hurt you, it will help you to get better and it will tell you what you need to change and what not. Even if you help players you have to put your job (as helper) over all the other things like pvp or building. This means that you have to answer a ton of questions, not just one. If people need help they want it fast and they wont wait for you to start answering after 4 minutes. Gain some more experience, you can ask when you need help to get better and thats it. Good luck!

1 Like

I’m mature dear Antasma, a lot.But if anyone attack me, i want to protect me and me.

First, i’m not reffer to you to ban me, but you can report me.
Second, yesm, i understand with “criticism” , thanks you and sorry.
Third, when i’m building or pvp, i can help players quick.You, like me, playing pvp so much.
Fourth, i don’t answer in 4 minutes, i answer much rapidly.If i answered one time slowly, is not a problem.

You don’t know me.Absolutely.

1 Like

I tested Bill with a new character, he was helpful and answered 5 of 6 questions of mine (one guy was faster then him 1 time). He did a good job, so he gets my +1.

1 Like

[b]+1[/b] Bill Cipher helps plenty on the server so I give dis :slight_smile: Good luck. [b]+1[/b]

1 Like

Please add more to the questions 3, 4, and 5

1 Like

I didn’t say I didn’t want you to be in the staff, I only said I’m not sure.
And there’s still a few errors in your grammar

1 Like

BUMP, i need more +2s, please, it’s no time to lose.

BUMP, i need more +2s, please, it’s no time to lose.

1 Like

You cant tell people to uprate your app, you have more than 1 week to get the last +1’s so dont worry.

1 Like

Oh, ok.

1 Like