[Denied] Application

Yes, Hello everyone. As you know, I am leaving Dark Gaming. FOREVER. So this application is to remove/delete my account.

Popstarfreas, I would like my account, EpicBossMan to be removed/deleted from the Dark Gaming Forum. The reason why I want it removed/deleted is because I don’t deserve to be treated horribly. I do not like 90% of the Members here. I would like to request it to be removed/deleted within next 3 days. Thank you.

1 Like

wow… he really did it… i think you deserve an apology from EVERYONE.
sorry ebm, for saying bad things about you, thinking you should be demoted and that you were doing your ‘job’ wrong.

1 Like

Too late now. The process is unstoppable. You all were too slow.

1 Like

then i guess this is goodbye starts crying

oh

oh

1 Like

^I hate this guy…

1 Like

im a girl

and why do you hate me?

1 Like

Becuase u wanted me to leave then u start da cry

I realized I made a horrible mistake.

1 Like

i didnt want you to leave though

1 Like

I realized I made a horrible mistake

1 Like

ok first off ebm, I don’t think you deserve disrespect because you screwed up. I know how it feels. I screwed up too. I lost admin from trolling. you got banned for advertising. you overspawned. second off, ur picture slideshow thing is sort of violent…there are little kids on here…

1 Like

Which do you think is better? OR OR

1 Like

These are all unsettling and sick man…

1 Like

Second-to-last one look too much like someone who is desperatedly looking for attention in the internet, if you ask me.

1 Like

Hey guys I just joined so im looking to make myself a more active member on the servers and the website so if someone could help me out, that would be great! thanks

1 Like

Hey Guys. I just wanted to let you all know, that I AM STAYING! BUT, I will be very inactive on the Terraria server. I just wanted to let you guys know that.

The reason why I will not be playing Terraria very much is because of Garry’s Mod (I call it GMod) If you have this game, I would be glad to let you play with me on it.

1 Like

I was banned because i used a rod of discord to get into the welcome sign near spawn
I was banned on friday january 31 2014
i have been banned for 3 days i was in the welcome sign when i was banned
i think my ban was unfair
i should be unbanned because i did nothing wrong to disturb or wreck the server. There was no one hurt either

This was also because a Admin on the server was doing /playing and finding the names and banning for no reason i can not remember the Admin’s name

1 Like

Isaac123 Create a new thread in ban appeals section.

1 Like