[Denied] Application for Helper

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in game name is Battlemage, although I just like the name Isaac.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
Whenever I play Terraria! I play about 3-4 hours a day, would be more if school didn’t get in the way!

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be a Helper for many reasons, the main being I want to see the community of Dark Gaming grow. The server has wonderful Admins and Moderators which help the player when in need. I would want to be recognized as one of the Helpers so peoples Terraria experience is the best it can be. I know how frustrating it can be when you are stuck on a video game ( I’ve been there plenty of times!)

[Q4] Tell us about you?
My real name is Mike, I am 13 years old and I love video games. Some of my favorite games include Terraria (Obviously), Borderlands, The Binding Of Isaac and Skyrim. I am also a county level horse rider and footballer!

Thanks for reading,
Battlemage

2 Likes

Well done! Not much else to add other than that. +1

2 Likes

Great application i hereby give you the great +1 of approval!!!

2 Likes

Great application and good good person on the server. +1!

2 Likes

-1. does not meet requirements
-must be higher than “New Member” on forums

2 Likes

That is not a requirment anymore

2 Likes

rofl hasnt gotten rid of it yet. it still is

if im wrong i dont really care

2 Likes

It is in ‘applications and you’.

2 Likes

i know, but he said he would bring them in, not that they were already in. so its still a requirement :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So am I a helper now?

1 Like

BindingIsaac,you get “Helper” rank when on your app is +3,and then you need to wait until Rofl check it and reply it.

2 Likes

i would love to be a helper i am always online and am active on chat

i would love to be a helper i am always online and am active on chat

2 Likes

@mani Not only is that in the wrong format you’re posting this on a existing application thread… >_>

2 Likes

jak miec helpera

jak miec helpera

jak miec helpera

2 Likes

please refrain from pressing the submit button more than once, it can count as spam.

2 Likes

im having some issues registering on the server

im registered online via the website but i cant figure out how to connect with the server

2 Likes

and you post on the wrong thread?

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes