[Denied] Application for builder dragonwater

[Q1]Hi my name is dragonwater or tom I used to be the builder on the old server but I have to do a application again.

[Q2]I play on this server for a hour a day and i have been on this server for 5 months.

[Q3]I will make the chest room make a staff room and a better spawn get the area better to kill boss and show effort in my projects.

[Q4] Now I don’t want to give out to many info but here we go: I’m 13 and my name is tom.I’m a male.I have work with you guys before i got d-town to come look at the server and he liked it.I’m super good at making build as i showed you guy.If i have made some one happy it would be the people at the old server we all had fun.boss and and allot of mods remember me zuse and other loved what i did in the sky.

-I think that builders should have a limit of 5 because if you have more then that you might have so many different kinds of looks that there will be allot of heat for other builder and they might leave the server.

2 Likes

IGN?

2 Likes

Assuming you get this position, im asking you personally can you PLEASE restore the once great transport highway’s that this server had?

2 Likes

Yes…yes they can >_> Moderators/admins can make it so for a brief lapse of time the blocks can be touched. And even more so added on too and modified…And I never mentioned rolling them back.

2 Likes

This application has been denied due to inactivity (based on the site).

2 Likes