[Denied] all is cool's Ban Appeal

[Q1] https://dark-gaming.com/ban/3832
[Q2]No i was lazy I didn’t read the rules
[Q3]Yes my ignorance led to my ban
[Q4]Because I want to play on it and its the best server my fav gamemode is zombies and I am banned on three servers I only have bad servers
please forgive me :frowning:

Given you are banned on 3 other servers for presumably similar reasons, what makes you believe using a modified client would be accepted here? “Hacking” or “hacks” already has a negative or subversive connotation to it and it may be an illegal act in some real world situations.
Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.
How would we know you would not continue to use them on this server?

I was hacking

Hacked Clients

ah yes thank you for unbanning me

Tf?

Im sorry but I posted 3 ah yes thxs stuff im very sorry its a bug

?

Hey why?

I was not banvadeing you can only be banned on a gamemode I see I was unbanned at zombies I don’t see a ban websit in the chat Mkay??

You were able to join on the server despite being banned. You were not unbanned, so I re-banned you with the original ban reason and kicked you for ban evading. You appear to have unknowingly ban evaded with your dynamic network address.
There is no selective ban for certain dimensions. A ban barrs you access to the entire ingame server for t.dark-gaming.com
If you join again while you have this active ban you will be re-banned for ban evading and your appeal denied, so do not do so.

Please see to my above response:

[quote=Quinci] Given you are banned on 3 other servers for presumably similar reasons, what makes you believe using a modified client would be accepted here? “Hacking” or “hacks” already has a negative or subversive connotation to it and it may be an illegal act in some real world situations.
How would we know you would not continue to use them on this server?[/quote]

oh so im banned forever

why man I need to play on that server NOW THIS IS NOT ABOUT HACKING THIS IS ABOUT A BAN EVADING BUT I DONT KNOW THAT WAS BAN EVADING WHY?!?!?!? AND THERES NO BAN EVADING IN THE RULES?!?!

Did you not see my response? I did not say you were banned forever, you have clearly misread. This clearly isn’t marked [Denied] nor is the thread locked.
Here it is again;

[quote=Quinci]You were able to join on the server despite being banned. You were not unbanned, so I re-banned you with the original ban reason and kicked you for ban evading. You appear to have unknowingly ban evaded with your dynamic network address.
There is no selective ban for certain dimensions. A ban barrs you access to the entire ingame server for t.dark-gaming.com
If you join again while you have this active ban you will be re-banned for ban evading and your appeal denied, so do not do so.[/quote]
Ban evading is joining the server while you have a ban, bypassing the ban. Why does this need to be listed as a rule? You are banned as a result of breaking the rules in some way so why would that be permitted? Wouldn’t it make the point of bans useless in the first place?

Then this is followed by asking you to respond the my previous response that concerns your original ban, hacking. I’d like you to read carefully and respond to what I first posted on this appeal.

I just hack to make it ez for the players in zombie mode that die all the time

This is what I originally responded with.

[quote=Quinci]Given you are banned on 3 other servers for presumably similar reasons, what makes you believe using a modified client would be accepted here? “Hacking” or “hacks” already has a negative or subversive connotation to it and it may be an illegal act in some real world situations.
How would we know you would not continue to use them on this server?[/quote]

THE HACK GOT ME BANNED ON THREE SERVERS forever

You don’t seem to be getting my messages. I’ll explain then.
You were banned for breaking the rules. The rule you broke was the use of modified clients being disallowed. You did not want to stay banned so you decided to make a ban appeal. In a ban appeal you answer the 4 questions provided as the ban appeal format, and the staff member who banned you responds and you are to understand the rules and what you broke, and to not do it again.
Thus I responded, as I banned you.
I’d like you to:
[li]Read my quoted response[/li]
[li]Follow directions I give you[/li]
[li]Answer any questions written[/li]
I will repeat this once more if your response is low effort. If you still give low effort responses that will not satisfy my intentions for your appeal. A low effort response does not show very much comprehension of your issue nor much intent to resolve it.
[b]This is what I originally responded with.

[quote=Quinci]Given you are banned on 3 other servers for presumably similar reasons, what makes you believe using a modified client would be accepted here? “Hacking” or “hacks” already has a negative or subversive connotation to it and it may be an illegal act in some real world situations.
How would we know you would not continue to use them on this server?[/quote][/b]

the hack is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCuA_ewKxOA

Could you read my response?

yes

I broke the rules Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits
and you know why I think hacking was accepted here because I don’t get any bans AND I SAW A ADMIN LETING ME HACK because im being good to new players but I did not know hacked items are bad for new players im so sorry forgive me :frowning:

Are you there?

Are you saying an admin on here let you hack, or on another server? And if it was on another server, how could that apply to this server?

I was playing in 2018 and saw a admin let me hack I forget the admins name

on dark gameing

Edvis Edvis,

I can assure you no Staff Member or Administrator will tell you it is okay to hack, it ruins the economy, gives unfair advantages over legit players, and it ruins the overall experience of accomplishing something that you actually put effort into. Let me reassure you that no one ever suggests that it is okay for you to hack, distribute, or advocate cheating and hacking.

I’m sorry to say this, but this appeal is denied. I would suggest you take some good time to think about this and what you could have done better.

Thank You.