[Denied] alexsteel29 application for helper

[Q1] alexsteel29, (may be different if I am on an alt but doesn’t matter)

[Q2] about 6-7 times a day, or about 2-4 hours a day everyday (with exceptions)

[Q3] first off I enjoy creating a good experience for others in game, I do it all the time, secondly I love moving up ranking charts to be of use to people. (I have this efficiently thing where I don’t do much that isn’t toward a greater goal or making people happy.)

[Q4] yes, I already do (most of the time)
[Q5] yes, I’ve been playing terraria for I think 2 years and play on servers a lot.

[Q6] well I an average teenager, honor student who loves steam and terraria. I have a few friends play so we do private servers sometimes to experiment with generators, (just so you know, the wedge glitch is the best, 27 pulses per second.) I play a few sports like soccer, bowling, and swimming, but also spend tons of time on my pc. I even have terraria on the x-box. oh, and I live in the u.s , and thats pretty mush all I have to say.

1 Like

[quote=popstarfreas]Requirements:

• Have a Verified In-game account [/quote]
    I do not see an account linked to your profile. If you would like to become Helper you need to verify your account.
1 Like

Just simply click up on DTP in the upper right corner. That should do the trick.

1 Like

ok I think its good now, I forgot to dtp when I applied

1 Like

As long as you’ve been on the server for at least a week (?), then you meet the requirements and this application will stay open.

1 Like

I believe it has been more then a week.

1 Like

it says he joined today. today is the 7th

1 Like

I joined the forums today but made a server account a while back

1 Like