Data Error (Currency-Credits)

Once I go through the Craft section on the Trading Inventory, everytime I try to “forge” 50K DP It just gives me error message that I do not have enough, I got a Screenshot, but I sadly can’t post it, all other features other then forging DP is available, for instance, creating Upgrade Points & crafting items, is this a bug or a glitch? This is a issue I’ve been through for a while now. I have 1.05 Credits there, I accept all answers, I will be waiting.

2 Likes

The DP crafting was disabled temporarily because of changes to the economy.

2 Likes

I understand, thank you for your support, also, does it have a predetermined time for this service to come back?

2 Likes

Not right now, since it is unclear whether the current economic system is viable or needs to change. The newest economy is a fixed economy with a fixed number of DP in rotation, so the issue with buying DP is that it would either have to create DP and thus increase the fixed amount, or it would only be available when that amount is available to the system.

2 Likes

Once again, I thank you for your cooperation, and, myself, I would, in this occasion, increase the fixed price related to the DP Forging, since that 1 credit there is the equivalent to 50K DP, which would make the “Buy Crew for 2 Credits” have less potential, so, I would increase it, just my opinion, in this case.

2 Likes

Yeah, that needs to be changed if the DP purchase becomes available again. Over time the trading system has fallen behind in maintenance, so there are quite a few things that need to be revamped and generally updated.

2 Likes

when I buy credits for some reason they don’t show up. I paid for them and it said that if I didn’t get redirected in 5 seconds click the link so I clicked on the link and I didn’t get any of my credits.

2 Likes

PM me on https://dark-gaming.com/inbox/new/popstarfreas with more specific information about when you payed, what name you used, your account name etc

2 Likes