Dark Gaming's 1.2.4 News

Now that Terraria has updated to 1.2.4 a lot of things will be put on “hold”.

TShock and the plugins
TShock primarily is awaiting a full update to 1.2.4 before anything serious can be put back in motion. This means that there’s a temporary world for people to mess around with that will reset every now and then in order to keep it fresh. When TShock is fully-updated, plugins will be put back in and eventually the server will be restored to its former self.

A new world will be put in and if there’s time, a new spawn.

Other stuff
In terms of anything else, I personally will not be making many changes until after the 13th of June. After that point, I will have finished school and have a lot of free-time at my disposal.

Update
The V3 world has been put back in. Regions now work and plugins are pending updating. If you find any issues please report them.

2 Likes

Sweet. That means nuthing can be protected amIright?

1 Like

For now there’s not a lot of handling by tshock. So no regions (for protection), item ban checks and so on. You can still use commands though.

2 Likes

Alrighty. Also, I meant sweet that it’s updated not that it’s not possible to protect lol

1 Like

Please read Update of main post.

2 Likes

I saw xD

1 Like

I don’t like breaking stuff XD so have fun on your own with the other destroyers (players)

1 Like

am i wrong is this fake because everythings fine for me my world and house is there. just no peoples (i am 1.2.4) hmmmm

1 Like