Dared to compliment

I know I was heckling Belle about the dress thing and how useless the thread really was, but I lost a bet, and I’m not about to go back on my word. What the bet was is unimportant, but the results are obvious as I suck at everything in life. Regardless, I was told to start a thread on the forums regarding compliments. Don’t ask me why as I am unsure myself. Part of the dare was also to try and compliment someone for every day of the next week. Anyways, the way this works is literally just to throw out a random compliment or two at a random person. Anyone care to join me? It sounds silly (like something GamRedos would do((no offense, you are generally a very sily person)) But just play along, as I have found that I enjoy making people smile, even if just in the slightest.

I think that Belle (XxCustomVanitiesxX) and Nicky (Erza Scarlet) make some of the nicest vanities I have ever seen.

1 Like

I think everyone would agree if you legally changed your name to Nick the bet would be square :wink:

1 Like

What bet did you lose ahaha.

1 Like

Humiliated xD

1 Like

You know, I almost feel bad… but nahhh.

1 Like

I hope I didn’t cause you to have to do something you didn’t want to. XD But I guess I’ll join in.

MrSandwich, you’re an awesome moderator and you always manage to make me laugh out loud (something that doesn’t happen often IRL).

1 Like

Day 2, I think that Box is one of the best friends I could have on the server. He is constantly willing to help, even when he is drunk, and he is frequently taunting and teasing us light heartedly. Stay awesome you ass!

I should include lilian in there. She is awesome as well

1 Like

-.- That was one night and whatever im not an alcoholic -.-

1 Like

The night that you got drunk and proceeded to dump lava buckets over me will always remain, Box. One night contains a lot of memories when have ing fun

1 Like

XD

1 Like

sammich I have a complaint…your not tasty sammich notices half of him is missing with a panda eating it

1 Like

Day #2: Summy and Alpha Phantom, you both are amazing people. Whether it be showing me the vanity sets you just made, or just chatting and making me laugh, you always manage to cheer me up even on my darkest days.

1 Like

Aww! ^~^ :smiley:

1 Like

Claps Excellent description Sammich xD

1 Like

day 3, this compliment goes out to multiple people. Mainly Alpha Phantom, Hirochi, Lilian, Box, and anyone else whom I’ve had a long light hearted convo with. Thanks for keeping me entertained and in a good mood, even when the server messes up or when I’m in a bad mood.

1 Like

Shoutout to all the staff and members that have been using their free time to go on whether it is to pvp, build, help others or chat. You guys are awesome! (^o^)/

Just realised I made an error in terms of grammar… ._. Will change as soon as I’m on my PC

1 Like

Day #3: To all staff, thank you for the work you do. DG wouldn’t be as awesome without you. :wink: Your help makes DG a better place.

1 Like

Car you’re a great friend and a good tutor for pixel art :3

1 Like

Day 4, this time I’m directing this compliment to Rofle himself. What an amazing community you have created! Never before have I seen someone put so much effort into something that is made purely for community entertainment, the people here are genuinely kind, the staff and the ex-staff were/are amazing friends, and don’t even get me started on the DTP. It is such a unique, complex, and yet, oddly simple way of giving the server its own freedoms. I have never seen a Terraria server that has something that can even compare to the versatility of the trading inventory. You truly have created a masterpiece, and you haven’t even finished yet! You add something unique every day that improves the already outstanding T1. Thank you for giving me somewhere to be every day. Thank you for allowing me to help you shape this community.

1 Like

Could you possible do this until you can’t find any other compliments/stuff to say?

1 Like