Createye's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, yet it was said some of the staff told me to stop breaking the rules. But i didnt see any of it, so i was banned for not just swearing but ignoring the staff… unintentionally.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was fair indeed, i deserve the ban to be honest. Swearing is against the rules and should be forbidden no matter what the situation is.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
My sincere apology, I am extremely sorry for swearing. It was completely out of character and I am deeply ashamed for such a rude behavior. The language I used was offensive and disrespectful, and I regret it completely. I am sorry for any hurt or offense my actions may have caused. I will strive to do better in the future and to be more mindful of my language. I hope you will forgive me and I will make sure that I don’t repeat this behavior again. And besides i was playing on this server for a long time and its really fun, so i would like to get back on the server again. Thanks for your time. I hope you will forgive me for my terrible behavior.

3 Likes

Provide your ban link as your answer to Q1. If you don’t have it, attempt to rejoin the server and you should see it then.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

3 Likes

Yeah right i didnt know that, done.

3 Likes

Since the user who banned you is no longer a mod, I am going to handle your appeal.

This evidence has been used to ban you:

After comparing yourself to Shrimmy and when Shrimmy corrected that the score would be 2:1 in your duel, you insulted them with the F word.

Here I suggested to make a compromise on your score count problem.

However you did not react to my suggestion and a bit later entered the F word and prejudice on only because someone is on a mobile device that they would not be able to be good at PVP.

I inform you that I am not biased against you; both Shrimmy and you did the same error: with the toxicity. Here I warned you both to tone down toxicity. Additionally to my official staff warning another user who is not staff told you to move your talks to PM or Discord so that it is not seen in ingame chat.

There you two continiued with the toxicity.

Again reminding you that I look at both sides equally. Shrimmy got there the final warning.

This text was the final straw for the original banner to ban you.

Can you explain what the motivation was behind you entering expressions such as the F and S word and what measures you will take if you have the urge to enter profanity?

2 Likes

Its a long story tbh, basically he hates me and i hate him. But my mistake wont happen again, since i was distracted with the fight than whats going on or who is talking to me besides Shrimmy, i sincerely apologize for this incident. It will not occur again.

3 Likes

You have been caught evading your ban using another account at 2023-05-27T15:40:00Z and have continued being toxic while evading your ban.

This appeal is denied.

2 Likes