Corrected Application

Q1] What is your in-game name? Tux

[Q2] How often are you on the server? every day

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? too help everyone the sever that are new and to be good to everyone and ban and kick bad people and to see more on my fav sever

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? yes I will

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? yes I do I think I can awnser any qustins

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I have played terraria for about 3 years im 21 today I love video games I have a job (cooking) I had A+s in school and love to play terraria I found out terraria from my cousin. I played Minecraft before terraria and I thought terraria was much better because diamond sword vs terra blade terra blade would win I love to help and I have had a sever before on minecraft and I love everyone and I can do/help anyone whenever

12 minutes ago

1 Like

You seem like you would be a good helper so you have my +1,but it’s still kinda short but it’s okay

1 Like

thx dude

1 Like

Explain more on Q6 and Q4 after all i think you would be a good helper

Explain more on Q6,Q5 and 4 Then youll earn my +1
Anyways I think you would be a good helper.

As my knowledge I dont think you can ban as Helper you can report the player or make a ban thread.

1 Like

This is a little short, but plz don’t make another app, there’s an edit button. And if u don’t think u have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are given…
Q6 and Q5 need be a bit longer and u need the knowledge to answer questions.

1 Like

Too little and too short.

Please expand upon the answers you provided, As it stands this app could be denied easily so please make it stand out from the generic bland answers you might give any day. Put yourself out there and so forth ; Get people to know and trust you through the app or something along those lines.

In short ; Please correct this app from reasons specified in this comment and others before it.

1 Like

I will never be helper D;

1 Like

Same as Hazama, too short.
Add some more to it, and I’ll +1.

1 Like

Even though your application is short and limited, I still give you a +1 because you are good friend, and very helpful on the servers. Good luck! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bumping so people can see it.

1 Like