[Closed]Triggerknight360's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? triggerknight360

[Q2] How often are you on the server? it is my most played server, about 2 times a day in 3 hour long sessions

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I would like to become helper because I want to help newcomers get familiar with the server, also I want to make dark gaming a better place by delivering aid when needed

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? I indeed will, if someone needs help I’d be happy to assist them

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? I am an experienced Terraria player so yes I do believe so

[Q6] Tell us about you? I have been playing Terraria for two years, and I have loved every minute of it. Helping out noobs has always been a good time, so yeah I can help with anything from familiarization with the server to commands

2 Likes

There was almost no punctuation in this app. Also it lacked a little writing. Maybe consider editing it first.

2 Likes

You make this look longer than it really is by writing the questions . I don’t see you help and your grammar is meh -1

2 Likes

Also your still only a member…

You needs to be crew member by going to DTP.

2 Likes

Did he do it again without getting crew first?
-_- Close this again until he figures it out…

2 Likes

Ya I dont think he’s crew I saw him on the server as just member…

2 Likes

Actually he didn’t post this it just came on

Maybe a glitch did it

2 Likes

Define glitch? I’ve never been aware of some website error capable of posting entire topics ; Or did he simply send it too soon? Not trying to badger you, I’m just curious.

2 Likes

I dont know i just know he took it down and did not put it back up

2 Likes

Hes only member so he can’t apply for helper. There is no glitch that will create a new thread on his profile either

2 Likes