[Closed] The Last Nokia's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
The Last Nokia. It used to be The Broken Nokia but, I forgot my password, so I made a new Character to become Crew. Although I had a lot of stuff on that Character, it was absolutely worth it.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
Every day. Dark Gaming is literally the only server I go on. At the moment I’m on holidays so I’ll be on quite often. When I go back to school, I’ll usually on for about 4-5 hours and enjoy every minute of it.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be a Helper because I love helping people! For some reason, if I hear a cry for help, I’ll drop everything I’m doing and help. Even if it’s the smallest of things. Another point is that I’m from Australia, so I can be on when the majority of staff aren’t. I know a lot of the time’s I’m on, there aren’t any staff members on, so there will be a larger time period covered by staff is my Application is accepted.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
As said in Question 3, I will drop everything and help, even if it requires it me to lose everything I have. Helping is a second nature to me so of course I will prioritize helping and answering questions.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I believe I do, after watching some of the other Staff Members help others, it has shown me as to how I should help people. I’ve also been familiarizing myself with the commands and rules of this server, so answering the questions put to me won’t be a problem.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
Where to start… Oh! I’m a very creative and random person. I am also an Artist, and if I really like something, BAM! It’s drawn. Another thing about me is I’m a Singer! So usually if I’m not here, I’m performing. What else… Oh! My name! My name is Ellie (for those who haven’t added me on Steam or Skype) . I watch a lot of anime, I like Attack On Titan, Black Butler, Sword Art Online, Noragami, Nagi No Asukara (I think that’s it) and at the moment I’m looking for something now to watch. I also really enjoy gaming.
If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask.

And that concludes my Helper Application, hope you liked it!
Thanks for reading
~Nokia

1 Like

This is an outstanding application, and you have put effort into this. You seem to know a lot of knowledge about this server, and like you said, you can be on when others are not. I like how it is long, and you have very good grammar. I hope you get this rank! +1 P.S. You are a very nice person, and don’t let Anyone tell you different!-chenaley/Legoman

1 Like

xD Nokia is a really good friend and i think she would be a even better helper +1 and she is really helpful on the server and she does good at helping xD

1 Like

Very nice app and I notice that you are on a lot and seem eager to help. +1

1 Like

I think you would be a great helper and seems to me you can often be on when other helpers aren’t and well written looks like you spent hard work and lots of time on this,good luck

oh +1 oops lol

1 Like

Thank you so much you guys! :smiley:

1 Like

He’s really good at helping people already all he needs now is that little gift back 1+

1 Like

very nice application and i know you pretty well and i think that you would be a great helper +1

1 Like

Good Grammar. Well Written Application. Meets Criterea perfectly. Very Active On The Server. Friendly and Helpful. +1.

1 Like

Thanks Connor :smiley:

1 Like

I agree with every single thing that you have written. Outstanding grammar and extremely well written. Your effort was probably 100% and you are literally the happiest and friendliest person on this server. You would make a lovely helper.
From what I have just typed, clearly I would recommend her. I would upvote this to infinity if I could but sadly I can only do it once. So +1 from me, and good luck. You really deserve. it :slight_smile:

1 Like

[b][i][u]Very funny and nice person. Help’s a lot around the server and has awesome building skills. It’s a definite +1 from me. [/b][/i][/u]

1 Like

Thank you Swaggy~

1 Like

Produces a small leather satchel and begins to throw +1’s at Nokia Take them! Take them all!

1 Like

1 Like

Forwarding to testing phase

1 Like

Yay! :smiley:

1 Like

xD good going Nokia!

1 Like

Well writen +1

1 Like

I no longer wish to be a Helper. Thank you to all who supported me.

1 Like