[Closed] Re Applying for helper

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in game name is Dr Tommy

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I’m on this sever nearly everyday i’m an really active player on this server so ill be glad to help out again.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
Because I love helping people, also and I’m a creative builder and sometime I build for member if they get into trouble becoming a crew. and ill answer any question that people throw at me.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
When playing this game and this sever of course I am surly of prioritize helping and answering questions.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I always answer any question that people ask me even question that I don’t know I give it a try. I’ve also been familiarizing myself with the commands and rules of this server.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My real name is Nathan I’m 21 years old just finish my second year at UNI I live in my own place I have a girlfriend, also I watch to much TV so I watch any kind of stations or channels, such as Family Guy, Futurama, CSI Miami, and ETC… I’m a bright person not a terrible person I hate bully’s. I also really enjoy gaming and if you have any question about me feel free to add me in steam my name in steam is Full Moon Wolf.

That Concludes My Application I hope you like it.
Thanks for reading.
Dr Tommy

1 Like

Being a helper means giving up building, You are also pretty active.

1 Like

I Know as a helper i can build and help at the same time

1 Like

Indeed you can

But…you stated that you would build for members who couldn’t figure out how to become crew. Instead you should help them become crew .

1 Like

I Already know that i was a helper before i know what to be done my main job is to help others in need

1 Like

You seem to know some important details of being a helper. I want to state that you have to rush to whoever needs help. Don’t just assume another helper will help them. Make it a race. Ease up a little on the immaturity, just enough so that there is no trolling. Taking this position means that you have to stick with it until the next. So I am betting on you being a good helper, I hope you can do it. +1

1 Like

thanks man that means a lot coming from you

1 Like

Sorry Im Late +1!!!Definitely Deserves the Helper

1 Like

thanks man

1 Like

Helper Position Again*

1 Like

yep

1 Like

[b]-1[/b] General doesn’t seem to be able to be mature, and he iz really annoying and a lot of ppl complain about him not being a good Helper when he was one and isn’t very good in general… Sorry gen, can’t +1 and I feel like I should [b]-1[/b] cuz of these reasonz. [b]-1[/b]

1 Like

that’s nice of you, how am i not able to be mature such and idiot i’m prob more mature then you in real life so drop this post like liars its in the past i’m changed now so stop posting this stuff ever time -1 this -1 that just stop

1 Like

-1. Seems a bit immature, argues with opinions he doesn’t like.

Sorry, but when someone gives you a -1, you don’t argue.

1 Like

brian stay out of this

1 Like

Uhm, I’m not getting into anything. I was simply waiting to vote.

I voted now.

I voted now.

1 Like

well you don’t know me how you know um not mature

1 Like

Well, it doesn’t matter if I know you. When Dragonslayer decided not to support you, you decided to argue. That’s immature.

1 Like

how am i argueing im making a point not agrueing go get a clue

1 Like

I have a clue. That’s why I voted the way I did. Now if you excuse me, I’m busy killing virtual people.

1 Like