[Closed] Moderator Application

(Q1) My name is Nathan

(Q2) In game name is General-M12

(Q3) Why I want to become a Mod
I want to offer my service as a mod because I want to ensure this magnificent server and it’s inhabitants stay happy. I see many a time a helper issues warnings to a rogue player who is either using profanity, spamming, over-capping and the like. I feel that helpers pain when they issue these warnings are unable to take action for example Spammers that don’t stop using CAPS!!! for an example helpers give so many warnings and they cant do nothing about it is to just report the player, also as a helper, currently, I enforce the rules as much as I can, if I could somehow enforce them more, I would. (Or at least try and then improve from there.) I would still do my duty as a helper and help people with their needs but with the ability to watch over the server and make it as civilized as possible when a person of a higher rank is not on. I go onto the server everyday and I help people all the time. I usually find a many people’s complaints filling up the chat that is why I want to be a moderator. I want to enforce the rules and deal out punishments fairly and not with which the likes of someone who enjoys to see the melancholy of others.Also as a relatively active player I would be able to serve fair justice to those who break the rules and out-step the boundaries that we must abide by.

(Q4) Why I should accept you?
It’s simple really, this is the only server I play on, the members are my family. All this really means a lot to me, and I believe I am able to make the server a better place. I have always been friendly and calm person, I don’t even explode to people that are really at my nerves. There are better ways to solve fights and arguments, than just raging around to each other continuously, and I will do my best to stop these fights and give the server a friendlier atmosphere.I would be able to help players who need help with fixing up their destroyed house, or maybe muting a spamming player, or there is a player hacking and I need to throw him out, or perhaps someone is new to Terraria and needs a simple guidance.

(Q5) Make up 2 scenario’s, include the chat and any commands you would use

Scenario 1
Ginger: WHAT’S HAPPENING WHATS HAPPENING ?
Me: no caps please, what do you need help with?
Ginger: something happened to MY HOUSE!!
Me: no caps again
Ginger: sorry
/tp Ginger
Me: yep, this is quite a grief
Ginger: can you fix it
Me: yes I can
Me: /history
Me: It was “The Death” I will ban him for grieving and Ill rollback your house for you
Me: /rollback The Death 24hrs 100
Me: /ban add “The Death” “major grief”
Ginger: thank you so much dude!
Me: Np

Scenario 2
Crazyman4000: FUCK THIS THIS SEVER FUCK EVERYONE
Me: don’t use caps please, and don’t insult us
Crazyman4000: FUCK YOU, YOU CONTROL ME YOU STUPID FUCK
Me: don’t insult me and no caps warn 2
Crazyman400: FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Me: no caps warn 3 /mute Crazyman4000
Crazyman4000 left
Crazyman4000 Joined
Crazyman4000: IM BACK YOU FUCKERS HEY MAN FUCK FOR MUTEING ME
Me: stop using caps and insulting me or you will get kicked last chance
Crazyman4000: NO FUCK YOU ILL DO WHAT I FEAL LIKE YOU ASSHOLLLLLLE
Me: /kick “Crazyman4000 “caps and profanity”
Crazyman4000 left
Crazyman4000 joined
Crazyman4000: FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS SHIT
Me: that’s it /ban add “Crazyman4000 “caps and profanity”
Crazyman4000 left

(Q6) What will you do to ensure you stay a Moderator? ill follow by the rules for Mod to do nothing stupid, be fair to others, and I will try my hardest to be as active as possible. I will respect my authority’s decisions, unless it’s against the rules. I will be kind to all helper’s, and welcome new members. I love this server and I will stay on it for a long long time! I will maintain my moderator role by attending the server regularly, attending to grief’s and going on grief patrols, watching chat, assisting helpers in their roles, and by answering various questions put to me by other staff.

(Q7) Im on the server like 6 hours 5 days a week so i’m on nearly every day to help others in need.

THANK YOU for reading my app
General-M12

1 Like

“for an example and helpers give warnings” Ya might wanna look your application over… :expressionless:

1 Like

kk slayer I will

1 Like

But ya might wanna use the correct commands, (/Ban Add) but other than that your app A-O-Kay

1 Like

ahh ty again

1 Like

yea np :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

bump this again

1 Like