[Closed] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? Hunter/,It was a miss-typed name by me but actually sounds cool.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? On weekdays usually 4:00pm to 8:00pm,But on weekends 8:00am to 7:00pm sometimes I get off here and there do to family reasons.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I want to become Helper because not only do I already help people, but I have a natural talent for helping, plus its fun to see the smiles on there faces after I help them, well digital faces…

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Yes, I shall answer non-game related questions.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes I do think I have the knowledge to answer the multiple questions that are asked.

[Q6] Tell us about you? Well, I’m a small time guy living in Independence, Missouri that loves video games and specializes in mathematics. But the thing I like most is helping people, every time when things are going on in the community, (Outside of my computer life) I join in as quick as possible to help the person in need. When I’m in school, I sign up for all the patrols and outside school activities because not only are they fun, but they help make the person I am today.

So I thank you for listening to my Helper Application, enjoy the rest of your day. Peace.

1 Like

+1 Hunter. u are a great helpful, friend. and very helpful(+1 million if i cood) this is really good Hunter xD

1 Like

1+ I r already a great helper

1 Like

Thank you all!:smiley:

1 Like

From what Dragon tells me, you are very nice and helpful. Though we have not met on the server, I still grant you a +1

1 Like

Thank you Warsong! I’m very glad you agree as well! :smiley:

1 Like

I +1 this. Best of luck, friend!

(I love the profile pic)

1 Like

Thank you X13GHOST!Pikachu Like a Sir for the win!

1 Like

+1 you are very nice person and think you deserve helper well written app and because of my sister I know you put efort into this app good luck!+1

1 Like

Thanks TheAliens!:smiley: My respect goes out to all of you!

1 Like

This application isn’t to shabby, I see that you help some on the server, also you are nice as well. I will hand over my +1.

1 Like

Well, thanks anyways chenaley…didn’t really have a lot of time to make this anyways :frowning:

1 Like

It’s fine hunter. it’s great

1 Like

Thanks Dragon.:smiley:

Just wanted to say thanks for the support this has only been out for a day and already there are +7 on this Helper Application! :smiley:

1 Like

Forwarding to the testing phase.

1 Like

Good job.

1 Like

Yesh!Omg this is so cewl!Btw srry I haven’t been on in a long time…

1 Like

Good Going hunter! GL on getting Helper!

1 Like

wow good app +1

1 Like

Ty lol.

1 Like