[Closed] Helper Application

Hey there everyone! This is my helper applcation, thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1: My in game name is Nik.
2: I am usually on the server for 1-2 hours everyday and on weekends I am usually on for 2-4 hours.
3: I would like to become a helper because I LOVE the Dark Gaming server and I usualy spend alot of my time answering questions for players on the server, so being a helper would show people that I can be of assistance and that they could ask me anything they want. I am a helper in real life too, when ever someone is in need of help I am usually there ready to assist. Why not do it virtually also? :slight_smile:
4: I will absolutely dedicate everything to helping people on the server, I will answer any question that pops up in the chat and will always be nice too, even if it is a silly question like, “how do I swing my sword?” :slight_smile:
5: I think I have a decent knowledge about Terraria and the Dark Gaming Group, so I think my knowledge is pretty good.
6: Well, I am a lover of video games. I spend a lot of my time in the virtual world. Terraria is my favorite game out of my library (I think I have like 50-60+ games). I have beaten Terraria on the IOS, Xbox, Ps vita and PC. :slight_smile: I will always be there for anyone and a lot of my friends call me funny, nice and caring! I am a pretty social person and love being active when I am not playing video games. I would like to put out there that I have no profile picture, because I like to stay somewhat anonymous. Well thank you for reading this, and please put this application into consideration. Thank You!

1 Like

Well typed, and I’ve also seen you ingame. You are helpful, let no one else tell you differently. +1

1 Like

We need new helpers. This looks very good. A +1 from me.

1 Like

thanks Warsong and 2khajit2quit! You guys rock!

1 Like

This is a good app, and you are helpful on the server. Nice job, I hope you get the position! +1

1 Like

OMG! thank you chenaley! You rock!

1 Like

Yep! Np!:smiley:

1 Like

+1 well written I am sure you help on the server

1 Like

thanks TheAliens! You are really helpful to me!

1 Like

You definitely help out on the server, at least that is what I’ve seen so far, +1 from me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks STHES!

1 Like

u r nik?! wow! well +1 from me! :slight_smile: xD

1 Like

thanks renald!

1 Like

oh! um cuz u r great at helpin’ ppl and i believe u helped me…thx 4 dat :smiley:

1 Like

sure thing dragon!

1 Like

Yes good App, and you seem very eager to help. that’s a +1 from me "]

1 Like

You can say thanks sometimes but please do not do it for every upvote. It drags the application out linger than it needs to be.

1 Like

Forwarding to testing phase

1 Like

ok, srry 2 khajit2quit, I will stop

1 Like

good going foosterz!

1 Like