[Closed] Helper app

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
Spirit

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I can be on whenever and also when either I’m needed or a helper is needed on.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I’m able to help people with whatever and will work with them asker on figuring out a solution to a problem

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
I will because the other day a player was about to get banned because his attack speed was way to high and he was accused of hacking but I helped him out by telling them that it’s possible to get a really high attack speed with the right setup

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
For some reason I am like a terraria Wikipedia so I can help with problems and find solutions.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I’m home schooled so I spend most of my time on computer and T.V…
and I just really want to help out others.

Now I must go, my people need me.

It’s ok. :stuck_out_tongue: You can improve on some things though. I.e: punctuation, grammar capitalization and the length of the application. I’d like to see you on the server helping. I really think you can make this app out so it’s at its full potential. I’d also like to point out that you use a gameiki moderation, which at present is still banned. However I am not the one to decide the fate of this application, so, good luck! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and in regards to Q5, that doesn’t only mean terraria, it means your knowledge about Dark-Gaming, commands etc.

+1 Spirit is a great person and is quite helpful when he needs to be. +1 xD GL!

Hey! even though I didn’t put much into this app I felt I should bump it so I can at least try and become a helper.

I’m going to bump this.

no don’t. I haven’t been in the server for a long time so I literally don’t want this up so can someone lock this?

Sure, I can’t guarantee that another staff member would like to open this again. :stuck_out_tongue: