[Closed] Helper Aplication

Hi And Welcome To My Application

[Q1] What is your in game name? My In Game Name Is Wapapapapapow or ThatLiddleDwarf.

[Q2] How Often Are You On The Server? Well I can come on daily for only a little bit at a time if I am needed.

[Q3] Why Do You Want To Be a Helper? I want to be a helper to help people and do something that I am needed for in my spare time.

[Q4] Will You Prioritize Helping Others And Answering Questions Over Other Things? Yes Obviously I am a helper and I will help people I will make my duty to help others when I am not AFK or Helping Another Person.

[Q5] Do You Have Sufficient Knowledge To Answer Many Questions That Are Put To You? Yes for example Player: I Want To Build Me: If You Want To Build You Need Crew Want Me To Help You Get That Player: Yes but how long will It Take Me: Maybe 10 or 15 Mins If You Listen Correctly Player: Ok So What Do I Do First Me: First You …You Know Go To dark-gaming.com And click on dtp that stuff.

Example 2. Player: Can I Have Items Me: Ok Here You Go Player Thank You 5 mins later … Player: wapa can I have more items Me: Yes but next time can you follow these simple instructions Player: Ok Me: First Do /register Passwordhere Then do /login passwordhere its that simple see Player: I Cant do it apparently I have the wrong password Me: Oh ok can you please login with a new name like max12345 because no one would have taken a name like that Player: Ok thx

Example 3-Player: How Can I Protect Houses Me: Well To Protect Houses You Need To Be Crew Player: I am Me: Ok Good So You Need To Get A Wrench And Some Wire Player: Got it Me: Ok So Now Type /House Define And Place A Wire At Your Top Left Corner Then Quickly After That Go To The Bottom Right Of Your House And Place A Wire Then Put A Wire Inside Your House And Your House Is Protected If It Says Its More Than 7500 Blocks Then You Need To Do Multiple Protection Anyway Are You Satisfied Player: Yes Thank You For Helping Me

[Q6] Tell Us About You? I am a 14 year old boy who lives in England originally comes from Australia I live on a farm and I do motor sports a bit when I am not on my computer I have 3 brothers and I am the oldest I also wear glasses be\acuse I am short sighted and I am dyslexic so I have a hard time at school <------------- That’s me

Thank You For Reading

Current Supporters:

The Amazing Donuts The Unstoppable Connor The Bricky LegoMan King X13GHOST The Defender Of Awesomeness FlameWarrior The Untamed Migle The Mighty BoB

1 Like

Before I say this let me say that this is my opinion and that I’m picky.

·Needs better punctuation.

Yup, that’s all. This app is a pretty good length and you’re willing to help on the server which is what helpers do. So, +1.

1 Like

will do I was afraid it would be too long though

1 Like

No application is too long.

1 Like

Hes my brother and I like and he helped me when I broke my arm so why cant he helper others 1+ for my bro

1 Like

I witnessed you telling your brother to upvote your application. That can get your app revoked and I’m honestly about to.

1 Like

I didn’t tell him he wanted to do it

1 Like

I quote " I’m telling my brother to come upvote my app"

1 Like

cos I can be nice to him if he isn’t so annoying

I didn’t say that I said my bros gonna come o he wants to 1+ my app

1 Like

It doesn’t count if he’s not Crew.

1 Like

Don’t argue with me; I know what you said.

1 Like

ok

1 Like

Wapapapapapow or whatever it is called deserves this, but note you need to always be helping, and not lolly gaging. +1

1 Like

who is whatever

1 Like

Your name, and not trying to be mean, just trying to give you advice.

1 Like

ok thx anyway guys for the 1+es

1 Like

great app it’s a +1 from me =) wapapapapow

1 Like

sorry i have to -1 this, you were an ass to me. great app but you were an ass

1 Like

Just because he didn’t support your interests… OMG

1 Like

wow I never saw u before and pls don’t say rude words

1 Like