[Closed] Dr Tommy aka General-M12 Moderator app

2 thing you should know about me things about me

1. I’m a very active player on the sever
  2. I’m 21 years old

Requirements Needed

• Know basic tShock commands :heavy_check_mark:
  • Have an equal opinion as to look at both sides of something :heavy_check_mark:
  • Have a Verified In-game account :heavy_check_mark:
  • Already have the Helper Staff Rank

On to the questions!!!

(Q1) My name is Nathan

(Q2) In game name is Dr Tommy

(Q3) Why I want to become a Mod
I want to become a Moderator because I want to raise up into a higher rank, so I’m able to do more good for the server. We all have that one thing that makes us happy, and to me that one thing have always been helping, assisting people in different kind of games and in real life aswell. Becoming a second-level staff member is one step closer to my dreams, and it would surely mean alot to me. I understand that being a Moderator will not be a pleasant walk in a park all the time, I know that there will be times where the staff members will be busy, and when you have finished one thing, there is immediately another thing to solve. I am ready to switch on my Try-Hard mode, and be as helpful as I possibly can. As Moderator I would be really active, (As I already am) and would deal out fair judgement on situations, even if I had to ban a friend in the end. It would be sad but, then again, no one said being Moderator is easy.

(Q4) Why I should accept you?
It’s simple really, this is the only server I play on, the members are my family. I would still do my duty as a helper and help people with their needs but with the ability to watch over the server and make it as civilized as possible when a person of a higher rank is not on.All this really means a lot to me, and I believe I am able to make the server a better place. I have always been friendly and calm person, I don’t even explode to people that are really at my nerves. There are better ways to solve fights and arguments, than just raging around to each other continuously, and I will do my best to stop these fights and give the server a friendlier atmosphere.I would be able to help players who need help with fixing up their destroyed house, or maybe muting a spamming player, or there is a player hacking and I need to throw him out, or perhaps someone is new to terraria and needs a simple guidance. Also so as a Moderator, I would be able to help players who need help with fixing up their destroyed house, or maybe muting a spamming player, or there is a player hacking and I need to throw him out, or perhaps someone is new to Terraria and needs a simple guidance.

(Q5) Make up 2 scenario’s, include the chat and any commands you would use

Scenario 1

Crazyman4000: FUCK THIS THIS SEVER FUCK EVERYONE
Me: don’t use caps please, and don’t insult us
Crazyman4000: FUCK YOU, YOU CONTROL ME YOU STUPID FUCK
Me: don’t insult me and no caps warn 2
Crazyman400: FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Me: no caps warn 3 /mute Crazyman4000
Me: */mute Crazyman4000 * crazyman4000, you have offended not only me, but other players. Please do not do this again. /unmute
Crazyman4000: NO FUCK YOU ILL DO WHAT I FEAL LIKE YOU ASSHOLLLLLLE
Me: /kick “Crazyman4000 “caps and profanity”
Crazyman4000 left
Crazyman4000 joined
Crazyman4000: FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS SHIT
Me: that’s it /ban add “Crazyman4000 “caps and profanity”
Crazyman4000 left

Scenario 2
Ginger: WHAT’S HAPPENING WHATS HAPPENING ?
Me: no caps please, what do you need help with?
Ginger: something happened to MY HOUSE!!
Me: no caps again
Ginger: sorry
/tp Ginger
Me: yep, this is quite a grief
Ginger: can you fix it
Me: yes I can
Me: /history
Me: It was “The Death” I will ban him for grieving and Ill rollback your house for you
Me: /rollback The Death 24hrs 100
Me: /ban add “The Death” “major grief”
Ginger: thank you so much dude!
Me: Np

(Q6) What will you do to ensure you stay a Moderator? ill follow by the rules for Mod to do nothing stupid, be fair to others, and I will try my hardest to be as active as possible. I will respect my authority’s decisions, unless it’s against the rules. I will be kind to all helper’s, and welcome new members. I love this server and I will stay on it for a long long time! I will maintain my moderator role by attending the server regularly, attending to grief’s and going on grief patrols, watching chat, assisting helpers in their roles, and by answering various questions put to me by other staff.

(Q7) I’m on the server like 6 hours 5 days a week so i’m on nearly every day to help others in need.

THANK YOU for reading my app
General-M12

1 Like

A lot of Q3 should be on Q4. Also they almost say the same thing. Double check your grammar, make the scenarios a little more realistic and you should be good. I believe you have matured a good amount though. Way less trolling and actually being helpful. You are good on the server but make sure you get what I said about the app down bud. +1

1 Like

Ahem.
I can’t believe this. General’s 1st scenario iz a copy of TheAlien’s. Well, mainly. It looks like he copy/pasted it then changed it up a little. Seriously dude, make your own app, start acting mature, then maybe you will have a small chance of getting it. Also, your Helper app hasn’t been accepted yet. I cannot +1 this.

1 Like

ty dragon check now

1 Like

Ok, now this is just getting sickening. Jon’s scenario stolen again. See?! Jeez, Imma tell u ONE thing.
[u]Make up your own scenario!![/u]

1 Like

Taking my +1 away until the situation is dealt with.

1 Like

kk dragon surly now it my own scenarios

1 Like

General, the option to apply before helper is unavailable again. I’m closing this. Apply for helper dude.

1 Like