[Closed] Application for Helper

[Q1] What is your in-game name? My in-game name is Hypskifa64.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? I am very often on the server, as soon as i have time. I’m usually on in the weekends from morning to evening. But there is some upcoming new strict school rules, and I get free at 3 PM.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? Because I want to help new people on the server. And I’ve helped as good as I can as Crew, so i would really appreciate to become a Helper.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Yes, of course. That’s a Helper’s job :slight_smile:
And i really want to meet some new people and help them.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes, I’ve played Terraria in over 2 years, so I think I can provide the knowledge needed. Also, I watch fact videos (MeetYourDEMIZE, Yrimir, HERO) frequently, and I learn a lot of things from them.

[Q6] Tell us about you? My name is Johan Ziegler Herold. I come from Denmark, and I’m 13 years old.

1 Like

I highly recommend adding more information to most of the parts. Other than that, looks quite good, but you will have my +1 when you have made this bigger

1 Like

You need to have been on the server for a week before you become helper
Edit:[b]+1[/b] now that it’s been a week and I’ve seen you on and helping i give u dis [b]+1[/b]

1 Like

I would like to become a helper for dark gaming because I am helpful just today I asked Rolf if he needed help and partypancake sent me here

But I love to help and am have a reference I am an admin on a minecraft server and the owner is about to promote me to oped

So I hope you will consider me as a helper

1 Like

U have to make ur own application when u been on DG for a week and r crew.

1 Like

2014-06-05T14:53:53 Is when you registered, I will open this on the 12th. This is now closed.

1 Like

You have been on the required amount of time, this thread is now open. I would also like to give you a +1 for making a good app. Good luck. +1

1 Like

Bump this also.

1 Like