[Closed] Application for Helper

[Q1] Migle and my nickname is Miggy or Migul as opposed to Migle.
[Q2] On weekdays I spend about an hour on the server. At the weekends however, I spend at LEAST 2 hours on the server, as long that I have access to my computer.
[Q3] I want to be a Helper because I like helping people with their problems and giving support. It feels good to have done something that help another player who is stuggling.
[Q4] I will definitely put other things I am doing a-side to help other that are stuggling It doesn’t matter if they need something built or they need help with commands, anything in general.
[Q5] I have enough knowledge to know what I am doing when helping with commands, Items, Bosses, etc. I used to be a Admin on a Minecraft server and I would always help people find places to build, help them with commands, etc etc.
[Q6] I am 15 year old male who lives in the UK. I like to play computer games and love sports. I like to lead by example. I firm but fair and when It comes to decision making I try and choose what is best for everyone.
I love helping people with the simplest of problems no job is too big or too small! I will happily take time out my playing time to help people. Thank you for spending time to read this!

-Migle

1 Like

migle you have not been on the server for the week in order to become helper. although your app was okay either pop will deny this and you have to wait 2 weeks or pop will leave it open and it will wait a week

and please dont post 3 helper applications!!!

1 Like

This is wayyyyy too short. As said before you haven’t been crew for a week.
EDIT: Thank you for editing this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

he musta hit submit 3 times cuz there’s threee of the same helper apps by migle

1 Like

It is not that Short, it’s just he didn’t post the questions down.

1 Like

oops i 4got to +1! ya u r helpful so i +1 this xD

1 Like

My opinion has changed. I feel there is now enough here. +1

1 Like

Arguing on someone’s application, you should both be ashamed of yourselves.

On a different note, I would ask you add a little extra information before I can support your application.

More specifically:
How often do you get on your computer? Hours per day?
Can you assist in helping members to register as crew using the DTP?
What made you decide to apply? Other members/Aspiration?

Other than that, I think this is a very straightforward app. Just add a little more detail and I’ll be happy to give you my thumbs up.

1 Like

I go on my computer For about 2 hours each day. I can help using DTP. I just like helping people!
Oh and did I post 3 of these? I may not have been crew for a week but I have definitely been on the server for more than 2 weeks…

1 Like

Migle is a great helper already and he deserves it 1+

1 Like

I think your answers are just fine. I don’t think that the application is too short or enything, despite what anyone says. You have been helpfull on the server, and I’m sure you deserve this :slight_smile:
I will defenetly give 1+

1 Like

+1 Great application!

1 Like

Forwarding to testing phase

1 Like