Chinese Players Related

I hope it will be seen by the staff.
Because of the policy,Using VPN that connected to any other country is illegal,and many of website was banned,such as Google Shop ,YTB,discord,and so on.(But steam wasn’t completely banned)
So almost all Chinese Terraria players(PE) cant get authentic.
With the update of Terraria PE,players had to delete the old version Terraria and download new version.If those files wasn’t backed up,they will lost their saves.Yes,ALL OF SAVES!
same,They Chinese PE Terraria players will be blacklisted AGAIN by the server,whaterver the appellant did before.
So,staff…
Could you whitelist some appellants from China?

——DeepDarkFantasies(real webname:ShiningGold).Although I wasn’t banned again because I used PC.

7 Likes

DG people who I know are from China :cn:
@XunYun
@MichelleZ (inactive)
@deepdarkfantasic

8 Likes

How can the server whitelist individual players while banning all VPNs?

8 Likes

by ban appeal or send a message to the staff.Because of one fxxking Idiot cheating in the server(Xun saw the whole procedure of this cheating),Almost all Chinese IP was blacklisted.(Yes,that cheater changed his IP,at least for 5 times.He loginned the server for 6 times by these 5 IPs and his personal IP).Xun saw that cheater typed “啥?”(meaning:What?) in the chat bar.
this event probably happened in November,2021.After,Everyone used Chinese IP should send to a message to the staff for getting whitelisted.I send my message in April and I really got whitelisted.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure Chinese players just typically use VPNs and all VPNs are blacklisted by the server. I don’t know why some Chinese players were able to connect anyways. I don’t think this event was related to the mass blacklisting of people using VPNs, I have never neard anything about it. If you want to have the server policy changed, you should probably contact staff instead of using a off-topic thread.

7 Likes

Yes I contacted the staff and I got whitelisted

7 Likes

But these cheaters cheated in a strange way,such as a bow that causes 114514 dmg and so on and it wasnt detected by the server

6 Likes

Chinese players are independent from outside players, and the laws of China limit you (independent laws - minimal social media) so, that was original blacklist cause, it is fixed now probably.

5 Likes

Good news: @deepdarkfantasic has connected to Dark Gaming today.

4 Likes

emmmmm DarkGaming server wasn’t banned in China so we didnt need to use VPN to login
BUT if we need to use global social media websides such as discord,twi,ytb,facebook,ins and so on,we have to use VPN.

5 Likes

Today I even sniped with lsIa with evenlite hahaha,and I was laggy then 114514ms

5 Likes

This is almost 2 minutes ping.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.