Chadnee's ban appeal 3

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No 3 months ago i didnt know rules exists in the server.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, exploiting ruins the purpose of the game.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I purchased a terraria app and theres no clients on it. I tought i was unbanned but i wasnt, I will sure i followed the rules and stop exploiting.

Rule i broke:

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits
#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.