Can't login in to the server

So whenever my brother joins the server and I try to join while he’s still in the server a message pops up saying “Connection limit exceeded” but when he’s not in the server I can join with no problems. This just started happening a couple hours ago and I don’t know why. Is there a way to fix this?

2 Likes

if it still say connection limit exceeded then i have 3 ways to solve this
-first you can try join another server then come back to dark gaming

-second you could join by using server ip address

-third you should check is your connection alright

and if none of above work then i have no idea

1 Like

Yeah tried all of those earlier non worked

1 Like

the second step i mean is when it keep saying connection exceed then you click in add server and add the dark gaming server ip address then join if it didnt work then try to use other name maybe bc the name your brother were using was the same name as someone got banned

and if it doesnt work then try to play on latest version

1 Like

Alright I’ll try

1 Like

Yep still doesn’t work. It’s most likely a server problem since I can play on other servers fine.

1 Like

You could try completely shutting down the game a few times and than trying again. This always happens to me for some reason but a few game shut downs does the trick for me

1 Like

If the first shutdown doesn’t work, try another

1 Like

Aight, thanks g

1 Like

Tried shutting down the game 10 times still nothing

1 Like

I think there’s an issue where eventually the limit goes down to 1 connection for an IP, the only way I can think that you could temporarily get around it is to try get your IP to change then you will start back at the normal limit.

1 Like

Don’t know anything about coding or server management but couldn’t you guys just fix that by making the IP limit to 3 or 2?

1 Like

Tried using VPNs to switch my IP address they were all blacklisted. So what now?

1 Like

dont try vpn bc if theres still have any vpn or texture pack mods then you should deactivate them or uninstall

1 Like

Yeah don’t have any mods and i deleted all the VPNs I tried.

1 Like