Cannot log onto terraria.dark-gaming.com on my mac

Hi Can anyone help me with logging onto dark gaming from my Mac. It says found server but doesnt go any further.

I have no problems joining from my windows version

Please help

1 Like

Try restarting, or unistalling, and reinstalling Terraria, I’m pretty familliar with Terraria on mac because i play on mac occasioonly.

1 Like

Did you do what Golden said?

1 Like

But, if we reinstall this terraria, our character will disappear. how can we solve it?

1 Like

No, your characters will be kept.

1 Like

I could be wrong, but don’t you need to save your character to the cloud for it to not be deleted upon reinstall?

1 Like

I know you can also save a backup of your characters and re-instate them when the installation is done.

1 Like

But, if we already login our account in t.dark-gaming.com then we run our terraria icon but still a guest, how can we log in our account in simplest way? how and please describe it step by step.

1 Like

No, characters or worlds don’t have to be moved to the cloud. Uninstallation/reinstallation doesn’t remove those files.

DRanger, /login on the server.

1 Like

we already login on the server and we already login on the t.dark-gaming.com. But, still not working. were still a guest on the server. what is the solution about this?

1 Like

What’s your in-game account name? Seems you’re another person that have broken account. To my knowledge, only Rofle can fix it.

1 Like

Still DRanger is my account name. My another account is Psychic Death.

1 Like

Weren’t we talking about it on the server already?

1 Like

I just answer your question on what’s my in game account name. :3

1 Like

A68PL, can you unbanned me? i accidentally broke the rules. i don’t know that it will happen to me . Please? I’m so sorry. :frowning:

1 Like

There is no “Accidentally” about it, you can appeal, and you will more than likely be unbanned if you do it correctly. I highly advise reading the rules.
Here is where you make appeals Ban Appeals

1 Like