[Accepted] Butter bread ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4944

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
At the time of the ban, I rifted while the wall of flesh’s death timer was on. Yes, I was aware that doing this would instantly reset the re-spawn timer, but I was not aware that it was considered against any rules or exploiting. I have seen many other people on the server do this or recommend it to the server to do in boss battles to save time, so I had never given it much thought, let alone consider it something worth a ban. If it would not be too much trouble, could you direct me to where I can find the server’s rules after this? I have not been able to find it, I would hope not to make another mistake on the server.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
(not sure if it’s you reading this Rofle), but I am aware that you are just doing your job as an admin and must be very busy, but I did not receive a warning or a kick. I usually see people get warnings for things from moderators, unless it is something very serious like giving out hacked items or ruining progression in the survival dimension. Other than that, yes, I believe the ban was fair, I just had a lack of knowledge.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Not sure if it is easy to tell, but this is the first time I have been banned from something, as well as my first time writing an appeal. I have been a part of survival for a while and participate in most of the survival weeks. Like I said I have seen people use going to rift many times to stop the respawn timer, and after the ban other people let me know they had seen many people do it as well, never getting in any problems. They also mention not knowing that skipping the death timer was considered exploiting. I have been a part of the survival community and the server for almost 2 years now, and it would be a shame to leave this great server for good. (sorry I don’t mean to ramble on too much), after all this I will definitely be very careful not to rift while a boss fight is in progression, and please send where I can find the server’s official rules when you get a chance. ( ^-^)/ thx for your time, I hope i will be able to be back soon! (hope i didn’t make this appeal too long or short)

7 Likes

Your appeal will be processed once the patch for this exploit is applied.

3 Likes

oh alright then, reassuring to know their will be a patch coming for it

2 Likes

mighty you have any idea of how long it will take? if not that’s fine, just a little curiouse.

2 Likes

Next few days probably

3 Likes

oh ok, ty (b^-^)b

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Unfortunately, the patch is taking too long and I believe we have enough reason to trust that you won’t abuse the exploit for now. Unbanned.

1 Like