Break.

Hi there.
I am writing this thread under tears, since this is a big step for me. I know I have made 2 fake leaving threads before, but real talk for this one. To cut it short : I am leaving. I am leaving because I am tired of getting annoyed every time I get on the server. I am leaving because I am tired of being manipulated by certain people. I am leaving because I just want to be at peace. I know some of you may be like “OH NO, YOU CANT LEAVE!!! YOU ARE STAFF AND STUFF! YOU SHOULD STAY!”, I just want to clear my mind of some people. This may just be a short break, or a long one. I will still come on Phase, just to check on my friends, but I dont want to go on the server or be around some people in it. Those that will be missed if i dont see them:
Storm
Solar
Unikram
BadBoy17
Lagias
Victor The Legend
Doctor Meh
Festr
Aug
Ave
and lerd fefle

Anyway, I will return once I’ve cleared my mind of certain things.

Yours Sincerely,
[Helper] Razorvenom

1 Like

It’s ok to take a break from time to time raz, take as long as you need. If you need something just let us/me know and we/i’ll try to help you!

1 Like

GoodBye Razer, Hope you get shtuff together when you take ur break! I will miss u tho :frowning:

1 Like

Goodbye, Raz! I hope you will come back one day, but rest how much you would like to. You are a great friend and no one wants you gone. We will miss you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

y u no love me

I’m not on Phase much, do you happen to have a Discord?
I’d like to keep in touch if that’s okay with you.

1 Like

For anyone who is interested: https://discord.gg/EjpGCqJ is my discord server.

1 Like

UPDATE:
My break may be extended since my router hasn’t come yet. May take around 10 days, but I’ll come on whenever I get wifi

UPDATE:
My break may be extended since my router hasn’t come yet. May take around 10 da

UPDATE:
My break may be extended since my router hasn’t come yet. May take around 10 da

1 Like

cookie said “take your time”

he said also hes gonna miss u

1 Like