Bill Nyes Ban Apeal

(Edit) My Full Name Is Billnyethebadwordspy)
[Q1] (Happened a few months ago) Cheating (Through glitch) Q edit: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4222
[Q2] Yes I did Along with 5 Other people (2 where banned me and Another dude)
[Q3] Yes 100% but what was not fair is the person who was recording me (I saw him) Was Using the glitch too He decided to stop halfway through as I saw he was not punished for it.
[Q4] Because prior to this I was a loyal player And Broke no Rules Other than stir up a Player here or there

2 Likes

Why would you knowingly do something that is not allowed? You should report it instead of getting reported, then banned.

Currant? Testing the exploit for a short period of time to see what exactly it is to provide more detail in a report is fine, I see no issue with that. As far as I know, they didn’t abuse it to kill bosses or mobs that would normally be out of reach, teach it to others, or continue using it unlike some player whom were banned for this.

“no Rules Other than stir up a Player here or there.” And what makes this an indicator of acceptable behavior? This is against the rules, let alone rude. This also seems to underplay your toxic behavior. Throwing insults at others for not wanting or knowing to follow your directions to do something that is optional? Passive-aggressive refusal to change the name of your house from something that is clearly quite offensive like “slave chamber?”

2 Likes

“Why would you knowingly do something that is not allowed? You should report it instead of getting reported, then banned”
Slightly a Welp everyone is doing it Il just does it too because like its already happening.

“Currant? Testing the exploit for a short period of time to see what exactly it is to provide more detail in a report is fine, I see no issue with that. As far as I know, they didn’t abuse it to kill bosses or mobs that would normally be out of reach, teach it to others, or continue using it unlike some player who was banned for this”
There were Multiple People Who were with me In Killing 1 Boss not bosses with that (After wof I logged off for the night because it was 5 am)

'And what makes this an indicator of acceptable behavior?"
Because it was literally along the lines of being Gentally toxic nothing massive and
Slave chamber is not offensive unless I named it Something Like the F----- Slave chamber or other slurs and I was not toxic towards people not wanting to “follow my directions” they were Majorly Rude to me and other players so yea I was rude back. sometime I would get a little toxic but I’m sure everyone has before.

2 Likes

Assuming you mean Welp, everyone was doing it, I’ll just do it too because it’s already happening.

There were multiple other players who were with me killing the only the wall of flesh, no more bosses after that (after wof I logged off for the night because it was 5 am.)

Not sure what you meant, thinking you meant more of the second?
“Because it was literally along the lines of being generally toxic nothing massive” or
“Because it was literally along the lines of gentle toxicity nothing massive”
“and slave chamber is not offensive unless it’s named something like the F----- Slave chamber or other slurs and I was not toxic towards people not wanting to “follow my directions” they were incredibly rude to me and other players so yea I was rude back. Sometime I would get a little toxic but I’m sure everyone has before.”
Slave chamber isn’t offensive? Do you know what slavery entails? Then is “Jew chamber” inoffensive? Both describe a large group of people undergoing living hell, and the naming scheme carries no slurs or profanity.

Some gentle/general toxicity,’ nothing’ massive.
Planned skeletron fight.

Bill asking everyone to /rift to lower boss hp, which is just an option. parzival doesn’t respond, so the following:

Bill asking everyone to /rift to lower boss hp, which is just an option. BozzEthan says they want to do something else, so the following:

Pre-skeletron fight with 14 players online.

ijustwanttoplay got 2 broken hero swords, gets asked to trade, refuses as they want to make a terra blade with them, Then gets a a verbal dosage. Then this goes onto legolas.

Lego makes a tblade, gets asked to trade for a broken hero sword, then gets cussed at for making it.

2 Likes

hol up bill nye got banned
lol why am I on here?
Welp time to go back to discord

2 Likes