Big Russ's Inventory Sale

The title says it all! I am trying to clear up my inventory a little, and have some titles, tags, colors, and commands that some of you may want to purchase.

What is for sale:

Sale guide:

• 2x R7 Yellow, priced at 0.10 Credits each

• SOLD 1x R5 Green, priced at 0.05 Credits SOLD

• SOLD 1x R1 Perfect White, priced at 0.05 Credits (Perfect for a guest roleplay)

• 2x R2 Perfect Black, priced at 0.05 each (Perfect for the occasion trolling, or if you for some reason get satisfaction from being ignored lmao)

• SOLD 1x R9 Emperor Title, priced at 0.15 Credits

• 1x R9 (the Master) Tag, priced at 0.15 Credits

• 1x R9 (the Immortal) Tag, priced at 0.15 Credits

• (Only 1x left) Rod of Discord Perms Command, priced at 0.05 Credits each (get these while they last, they are great for Survival, Build, and PvE. Note: Not usable in PvP.)

Please Note:

These are all first come, first served. You cannot reserve anything to be purchased for later, but if you let me know what you want to buy here I will give you first dibs on it.

Addtionally, you need to be a high enough level to be able to make trades. If you do not see this tab on DTP, you cannot trade and therefore cannot purchase anything from me (Until you become high enough level). The trading tab looks like:

Furthermore, all trades are to be acknowledged here first. If you send me a trade without letting me know first here, that would be unfair to those trying to officially purchase it through my offer here. If this happens, I will check to see if the item is already trying to be purchased, and if you are in fact first, I will accept the trade. If there are others in front of you, I will decline the trade, and you will have lost 500 dp needlessly. To prevent issues, just let me know here.

I am not responsible for the trading cost. It costs 500 dp to make a trade, and if I was the one initiating the trade I would be losing significant profit. You must set up the trade after I have accepted your offer here, I repeat I am NOT going to pay for the trading cost.

Lastly, the prices listed are final. There is no bartering here. These items are extremely cheap (the most expensive item takes three days of voting to get). I really have no need for dp, I can get this myself fairly easily. I am not accepting other items either. This may not need to be said, but do not put your own trades here, I have set this post up as my shop, and if anyone tries selling anything here I will delete their post, no questions asked. Please make your own topic post if you wish to do what I am doing. Thanks, and if you have any further questions about anything feel free to respond to this in a new reply.

5 Likes

I’d like to buy:

Green color 0.05 CR
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
TOTAL: 0.05 CR

4 Likes

Alrighty, if you set up the trade I’ll accept it as soon as I see it.

6 Likes

Alright I accepted it. Thanks for the purchase, let me know if it was successful on your end.

6 Likes

It was successful. Thank you for your offer.

5 Likes

I’d like to take the perfect white.

Perfect White 0.05 CR
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I would appreciate it if you initiate the trade because it will be extremely hard for me to gain back my lost 500dp

5 Likes

I’d like to buy:

1 Rod of Discord 0.05 CR
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Splendid Garage sale you have here

3 Likes

can we advertise here?

4 Likes

i think it would be better to make another post if its all your items (or anyones items for that matter)

3 Likes

im off to fight skele on console, wish me luck!

3 Likes

Does this answer that question?

3 Likes

Thanks, I acknowledge the trade, go ahead and make it whenever you are ready. I will accept it as soon as I see it.

4 Likes

Sold! I accepted the purchase, let me know if it was successful on your end.

4 Likes

Would it be ok if you initiated the trade?

3 Likes

Are you asking me this?

4 Likes

yes. (word minimum)

3 Likes

Please refer to this.

3 Likes

I said this because I do not currently have excess dp. I cannot afford to sorry.

4 Likes

oh right .-.

3 Likes

ehh fuck it my dp will drain anyway

4 Likes