Be an Helper Rank

Ill be an great helper because I like helping alt that’s how I got my super admin on my other sever keep
in mined ill be a great helper

I want to be a Helper because I love helping people! For some reason, if some reason, if I hear a cry for help, I’ll drop everything I’m doing and help. Even if it’s the smallest of things. Another point is that I’m from Australia, so I can be on when the majority of staff aren’t. I know a lot of the time’s I’m on, there aren’t any staff members on, so there will be a larger time period covered by staff is my Application is accepted.

About my self
Where to start… Oh! I’m a very creative and random person. I am also an Artist, and if I really like something, BAM! It’s drawn. Another thing about me is I’m a Singer! So usually if I’m not here, I’m performing. What else… Oh! My name! My name is Nathan(for those who haven’t added me on Steam

1 Like

you skipped a couple o the questions.https://dark-gaming.com/thread/format-application-for-helper.2 go there and edit this with the proper format. also this looks copied straight offa Nokia’s. that’s mean. Edit this and make it from scratch and no copying. then i [i]might[/i] +1 it. but right now,[b] -1[/b]

1 Like

yes this WAS copied off of Nokia’s try again in 2 weeks and think your own answers and you missed 2-3questions

1 Like

Copying content is a no no. I’m locking

1 Like