Banning Ice Rods

I Have Had A Lot Of Complaints About Ice Rods Destroying Tiles Or Disturbing Builders And Apparently These Are The Only Things People Use Them For. I Have Not Seen It Be Used In PvP So I Dont Expect It To Affect The PvP On The Server

When we find griefs, a lot of moderators + use them. The blocks disappear and they can’t destroy tiles. If it’s a problem with a player disturbing another player then it is the player’s fault, not the item’s/weapon’s/whatever’s

1 Like

The ice rod is a very influential tool in a staff member’s arsenal. We make regions,houses,find history, use the ice rod command and most importantly W.E. I don’t know how you ever heard this but I do not think the ice rod is capable of breaking any tile whatsoever. This may not hurt the pvp server, but it sure well hurt the staff community.

1 Like

I can’t use ice rod (yet) on the server but otherwise I find it to be useful as you can throw an ice block in the air the place a real block on it, making it a LOT easier for building somthing in the sky. I say keep it on the server

1 Like

I use Ice Rod in pvp… I create little walls/barricades to hind behind while shooting people down :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like