Banned Without Warning

So I was playing on the survival server, and out of nowhere, “this server’s connection has dropped”.
I thought that it was weird, so I tried to rejoin, but was faced with the message "Banned: ". I have one warning for accidental spam, and have not performed any glitches on the server, so I just want to know why this happened. My IGN is chaz. (with the dot). By the way I can’t see my ban link because I can’t even log on. The "Banned: " Message is shown before even getting on to the server

2 Likes

You sure you didn’t get banned for any other stuff? Like spam? Or innapropriate stuff?

Also you need to make a ban appeal to get unbanned.

2 Likes

I have literally only been warned that one time. There is nothing else I can think of. I didnt even get a warning prior to my ban, and didnt see any mods talking about it in chat, I was just banned.

2 Likes

You can get banned without warning by doing something obviously against the rules even if you haven’t read them

2 Likes

I am absolutely sure I did nothing against the rules other than that one accidental spam. I have read over the rules.

2 Likes

When did you get banned? It doesn’t look like you have a ban link. The system must have autobanned you.

Did you say a version? Or just a random number with dots in the middle?

3 Likes

A few minutes ago.

2 Likes

What here was deleted?

2 Likes

Things that turned out to be irrelevant. I got unbanned so its cool. Autoban messed up

2 Likes