Banned For No Reason..

Hello I Was on Your Server (Ultimate World V4) And i was just getting stuff out of the chest’s
And Out of know where i was banned Forever on the server? Can u Please Exsplain to me Why that Happen
Thank you.

2 Likes

Go to the ban link. you were banned for use of a dev patch. We don’t tolerate modified clients here

2 Likes

Wait a Modified Client?

I Dont have a Modified Client

Wait Ohhhh Your talking about the Patch thing my Brother Installed
Im so sorry can u tell me how to remove it please

2 Likes

the most likely thing he did was go to your terraria file and install the dev patch there. Unless you run terraria from Tunlocker. if so, just remove tunlocker from your cpu liek you would anything else. if not, go to Compter > C: > Program Files (sometimes has ( x86) or something along those lines) > Steam > steamapps > common > Terraria. Look for anything suspicious, or you could delete the file altogether, reinstall terraria, and it would probably remove it. If you do that though you will lsoe all characters and worlds. If you can’t get anywhere from there, search it up on the internet. Somewhere is a solution, you just have to find it

2 Likes

I believe just uninstalling it normally from steam naturally by deleting local files should leave your characters and such intact. If you want to back up any character files you should be able to find it somewhere in your hard drive, mine is within C:\Users[Insert Name Here]\Documents\My Games\Terraria

2 Likes