Banned for hacking in zombies

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4491

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did and i regret coz i really liked this server. i have read the rules carefully and i promise not to cheat again.
#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things in-tact that the originals do except the art style.

#2 Exploits
Rare or otherwise unknown client-based exploits (such as the now patched, shooting through walls) are not allowed either. Unknown is defined as exploits that are not listed as allowed in the rules. Public posted exploits below are allowed.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
It has been since march 2020 and ive learned my lesson.i have deleted my hacked client and i double promise i wont cheat ever. i miss playing zombies…i hope its still there

2 Likes

You miss playing zombies, or cheating in zombies? Because by the looks of it, you were cheating instead of actually playing it. Do you even know what it’s like to play without cheating?

You’ve also provided no perspective on why you thought it was a good idea to cheat and how that would have changed since you were banned.

4 Likes

I used to play alot I was addicted to zombies! (used to play WIP maps with an admin i forogt her name) and I started to hack to try get the unlockable abillities because they were hard to get playing normally . But i was getting recorded. When i got banned i deleted the game, (lost my profile so all my stats will be reset) ive forgotten how to even hack anymore. So understable if i dont get appealed but i just remembered this server today and i thought I would be able to jam all night zombies again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.