Banned Fairly maybe a appeal probably don’t deserve

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: (Ban)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
yes I broke the rules knowingly

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes this ban was as fair as it can be, props to the mod

[Q4] Why should we unban you?.
I don’t feel like I deserve a second chance but I just want to be unbanned no play zombies with my friend again

4 Likes

Please make sure the answers to your questions are not bold, and remove the extra line break between Q4 and its answer.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

6 Likes

Like that?0

4 Likes

And what’s to stop you from saying all the racial comments/slurs, toxicity, and general profane language and such that you said across multiple characters again if you were to be unbanned? Just wanting to do one specific thing on the server doesn’t cut off your access to doing anything else on said server. You admitted to breaking the rules knowingly but you don’t really seem to care about them all that much, which to me makes it seem like unbanning you would be a bad idea.

6 Likes

Alright fair statement I should of added something along the lines of I won’t do anything of these things again but i would probably still not be unbanned I understand

4 Likes

Just reviewed some of the messages that was sent over Discord before your account was banned from there. Given the original messages that prompted me to investigate this case in the first place, this appeal is denied due to things that attempt to cover it up.

1 Like