Ban without ban id

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:ban.dark-gaming.com/10011

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, i read all the rules rarely use chat and never insult someone, be racist to someone or anything like that

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I feel like it’s not fair, i feel like i didn’t broke any rules

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
When i check the ban id, it’s not mine, my in game name is not boyys, my in game name is Balla_Dope_Pushers, so perhaps it’s a bug?

2 Likes

Well honestly, I am not sure I believe you for the following:

1. The IP you created your forum account with, and the IP of the player Boyys give the exact same location data and everything, leading me to not believe this is not merely a coincidence.

and

1. I have two pieces of evidence proving the player named Boyys used racist language multiple times in chat.

Additionally, you say

The player Boyys was a guest. What does this have to do with this appeal? Through my experience being a moderator and a member of this server, I can confidently say that MOST guests that join this server simply could not be bothered to read the rules UNTIL they are banned. This is most evident by the number of guest bans I’ve seen on the ban manager and have made myself. With all that being said:

Are you certain you are being honest with this appeal?
IP collision is possible, but I am not sure I believe this to be the case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.