Ban appeal

Hi i saw that my account named “rekrezung” on my other phone got banned from this server i truly regret hacking i could i dont know if making a alt account is bannable.i dont know what was going in my head but on my other phone i downloaded a apk i didn’t think of it so i thought “oh a apk that lets me take no damage” i joined the server went to the dungeon and just started standing at the bottom and i didn’t know that the dungeon wasn’t beaten yet on survival i couldn’t buy another version on my other phone since its a android and i bought the real version on my iphone 6 im pretty sure i was ip banned i know i shouldn’t of got a apk. should i have done it no this is just a normal ban appeal on my “mage:cheese” account im never going to do this again(sunday april 19 6:10 pm pst) i am a 12 year old kid that plays enjoys terraria i hope i can get a response on this. dark-gaming.com/ban/4480 i did know i was breaking the rule. i think the hack was not fair but not harmful considering i was just sitting at the bottom of the dungeon. i think people did make a cage for me. why i should be unbanned because i wasn’t thinking at the time and i know i shouldn’t of done it.

3 Likes

You need to follow the format as described here: https://dark-gaming.com/thread/format-ban-appeal.10

5 Likes