Ban Appeal: Pkynw2

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: https://ban.dark-gaming.com/7678

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Frankily, I didn’t bother to look at the rules. Although, I should’ve known better than to use first fractal.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
100%. I broke a rule, so I got what I deserved. It simply does not matter that I didn’t know, even if it was never listed in the rules.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
You don’t have any reason to unban me, I only have a reason to appeal. I’m glad that I didn’t do something that wasted more than a few seconds of a player or mod’s time, as I try my best to not annoy others. I’ve deleted my modified version of terraria, so the first fractal will automatically disappear. This is the only server where if I got banned I’d take the time to appeal, and I’m genuinely sorry.

Thank you for your time to the mod who reads this, and thank you to the staff team for putting time and care into this server. I can really appreciate how I got manually banned, as it shows that the mods are doing good work.

9 Likes

I’d also like to mention that I wasn’t sure if I was following the multiple accounts rule. I’m not registered, but my characters are called different things based on the build it has. I’m also very sorry for this, and I think it’s only fair if this contributes to me not getting unbanned.

6 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

6 Likes

I’m not really sure what I’m doing wrong, is it the edit note?

5 Likes

This is the original format:

**[Q1] Provide the [u]Ban link[/u] or if none, the reason**
Link: REPLACE THIS PART OF THE LINE, LEAVE THE LINE ABOVE AND LEAVE THE EMPTY LINE BELOW

**[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?**
REPLACE THIS LINE, LEAVE THE LINE ABOVE AND LEAVE THE EMPTY LINE BELOW

**[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.**
REPLACE THIS LINE, LEAVE THE LINE ABOVE AND LEAVE THE EMPTY LINE BELOW

**[Q4] Why should we unban you?**
REPLACE THIS LINE, LEAVE THE LINE ABOVE

Try copy-pasting the parts with **[Qx](Question)** and replace whatever is above your current answers with it. You weren’t supposed to delete the Q lines lol

Would like to mention that the Multiple Account rule is with member accounts, not guest accounts

6 Likes

That should be it, thanks for helping me with that.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.