Ban Appeal, p1re

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Supposedly, i broked the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

SCAM:In my opinion, the admin wasn’t acting fair, i never scammed, one time, i was chilling in the spawn, i was going to check my house, there were 2 guys trading and without knowing it, i got 5 gold, i wasnt camping to get his gold, i just walked trough and boom got his 5 gold, then he wanted his gold back, but i took a READ TO THE RULES and i see a rule, that if a player is trading near another and the other walks out to them and get items, its not my responsability, its his responsability and he was abusing me messaging on the chat talking s about me, telling im a scammer and dont no one trade near me, his name is Bravelylad.

TOXICITY: Is called telling the rules to someone who is breaking them “TOXICITY”?

MASS GRIEF: Breaking a bunch of blocks who are in a dungeon, just a Bed, some torches and a ropes, is that considered mass griefing.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I repeat, this “BAN” is unfair, there is other people who deserves it more, and SORRY, i wont do these “BAD ACTIONS” again.

4 Likes

Eerie, you know i don’t deserve it

3 Likes

No, I am not even referring to you telling others to read the rules themselves, I would actually encourage others to read the rules before playing on the server, you had generally been a rude person to others.

You have griefed multiple buildings beyond usage and recognition.

That might be true but a ban can never be made until there is clear evidence.

You stated in chat that it’s not compulsive griefing, however, griefing does, without question, always break the rules.

This one might be an error on my part, I will remove scamming from your ban reason for the moment.

As a conclusion, you have griefed multiple buildings beyond use and recognition and you don’t seem to understand that griefing is a violation of the rules.
This appeal is denied.

4 Likes