Ban appeal of SlenderGaming200

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
nope i used my wifi instead of the cellular data I’ve been using.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
nope, just used my wifi then i login, got banned for something that i dont know much about it.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
false ban? idk i didn’t break the rules.

3 Likes

I banned you for using profanity at or referring to others. This is not a false ban, I intentionally banned you because I’ve found quite a bit of chat from you that violates our rules. Here is the evidence I used to justify this ban:

SlenderGaming200 1
SlenderGaming200 2
SlenderGaming200 3
SlenderGaming200 4
SlenderGaming200 5
SlenderGaming200 6
SlenderGaming200 7
SlenderGaming200 8

Do you still feel that your ban is unfair? If so, I would like to hear why. You clearly have broken the rules, and I feel that you would have continued to if you were not banned. I am not usually online to warn players when they break the rules. I gather evidence, and only ban players when I feel they reach the point where they need to be stopped.

3 Likes

I’ve modified your ban to include S0#4 (Community) too since I just found this:

Makes me really wonder why you are so confused about having been banned.

3 Likes

Being toxic Was the reason for ban?

2 Likes

Simply put, yes. You were banned for profanity at others, and for telling other users to “kys” which is kind of toxic behavior if you ask me.

2 Likes

doesnt Kys= Kiss yourself?

2 Likes

Kys means “kill yourself”.

2 Likes

@Slend3r_Gaming200 did you really not know it meant that?

3 Likes

i say this was fair ban for Being too toxic in a pixel game.

2 Likes

Could you at least explain your reasoning behind breaking the rules?

2 Likes

Didn’t meant to Send that

2 Likes

I’m not so sure I believe that, due to the amount of profanity there is. I honestly feel like I am getting nowhere, so this appeal is denied. Feel free to make a new one in a week when you are ready to honestly appeal.

4 Likes

@Slend3r_Gaming200, Since Christmas is approaching I will allow you to appeal in 2-3 days instead, so if we have a zombies event you will possibly have an opportunity to participate in it (if your appeal is accepted in time). I will still be asking you why you broke the rules though, so I do hope you can honestly answer that then.

There is just no way you used profanity at others thirteen times on accident, this just cannot possibly be true.

3 Likes