Ban Appeal from user MarkTZY

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/6571

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I was completely aware that there were rules
to balance the game accordingly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes the ban given to me was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because the satisfaction i gain from playing the game is great. I only resorted to using modified clients because my progression in survival had become very frustrating at that time.

3 Likes

Why did you decide to break the rules knowingly?

3 Likes

Because obtaining the ores i needed have become really difficult especially if the world spawn hardmode enemies, there were also pirate invasions (days ago when I first joined) near spawn which didn’t let me through.

3 Likes

Are you not aware that survival resets every week with a fresh start? Did you not expect to be banned for doing this?

3 Likes

I am not aware that survival resets to a fresh start, no i expected that I will be banned at some point.

3 Likes

Then why should we really unban you?, since you acknowledged you would be banned, how can we trust you that you’re not breaking the rules again?

3 Likes

I will replace the modded client with a regular client that will not provide unfair abilities.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I broke this rule:

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
Yes, I understand that my actions broke the rules given.

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
Yes, I understand, I will avoid violating any of the rules.

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
Yes, I agree, I that I will not to break the rules from now on.

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
Yes, I understand that i will not be given a second chance to be able to appeal my second ban.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes