Ban Appeal for The terraria player, Plazma (10/3/2021)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
The reason for ban (I think) was having all accessory items as worm scarfs, and I was caught having it while in pvp. When one person attacked me, I could not die, for all the damage I received per hit was 1. But, I did not use my weapons against this person.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Well… I probably should’ve read the rules first regarding this issue… but I didn’t know it was forbidden; I knew that it probably wasn’t right to have these items equipped when in pvp.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think the ban was fair; however, not for one this long. The accessories I had equipped were not items that one can realistically place in their equipment, and was not fair for the other players when I had used them in pvp.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Well, I’d like a second chance because I love to pvp, but I wouldn’t want to win by cheating. It’s been like three years since I was banned… I know differently now. And the account that I used them has changed its loadout: the loadout with the worm scarfs belonged to an admin on the server I played on, which he allowed me to use. But the loadout was saved on the server, and the original server with the loadout is now gone. So I do not have access to that loadout, and nor would I wish to use it in pvp.

5 Likes

Do you not see your ban link when attempting to join the server?

If not, is Ban 2916 your correct ban?

5 Likes

Yes, that is the correct ban.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.